What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    Summer season coming raise the gas prices, trouble in Tripoli raise the gas prices, more cars on the road in China raise the prices.

I love driving my car (one of the few real pleasures i have in life) so i'd probably pay whatever but i feel bad for the poor slobs that rely on their car to make a living.
    You have a stick right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      3.80 at the pump today and record profits for the oil companies. Their motto should be, "bend over and i'll drive you home"
      Frustrating for sure; but in most, if not all, states the government (federal and state combined) makes more off of a gallon of gas than the oil companies do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        NCAA '11 ******* grinds my gears.

On offense, it's drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, circus catch, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, circus catch, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop. Control the left tackle on a power left play, smash the RE and the computer makes the running back stand flat-footed in the backfield for five seconds and then run to the right for a six-yard loss. Somehow, some way, defensive tackles are as fast as Denard Robinson. Also, scrambling either way with your QB? Well, we'll just make him run almost parallel to the LOS as he's running so he never ******* runs forward, even if there are 30 yards of open field ahead of him. Try to throw a touch pass 20 yards downfield with a linebacker five yards away from you? Oh, sorry, that linebacker, along with every other CPU-controlled LB, has a 981-inch vertical and swats everything down. Read the zone-read correctly and pull the ball as the DE crashes? No problem- that scrub DE on Indiana somehow can reverse field and catch Denard for a five-yard loss.

Defensively...the pass rush never, ever, EVER gets to the ******* QB. Defensive backs drop everything. Quarterbacks escape sacks like they're Michael ******* Vick. Quarterbacks always somehow seem to get rid of the ball to launch a perfect spiral 50 yards downfield into triple coverage (which the wide receiver always brings down) as they're getting their **** rocked by a 300-pound DT. 3rd and 15? No problem. You're not getting off the field.

A punt return of over 10 yards? Keep dreaming. A blocked kick or punt? Get the **** out of here.

I'm good at this game, but it ******* drives me nuts.
        At least it's not as bad as the PS2 generation games.

Kick return? Fumble.
        Running play? Fumble.
        Pass to someone covered? Interception.
        Pass to someone open? Drop or fumble.
        Drop back longer than 2 seconds? Sack fumble.

Prevent defense with 5 seconds left preserving a 6 point lead and the ball on the 50? Deep bomb into double coverage to win the game.

R.I.P. to like 5 PS2 controllers because of those games. Luckily I bought the $10 knockoff controllers.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
          Frustrating for sure; but in most, if not all, states the government (federal and state combined) makes more off of a gallon of gas than the oil companies do.
          You're probably right but i still cant feel bad for those blood suckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
            You have a stick right?
            Automatic, has the paddles on the steering wheel which allows you to shift through the gears if you want (2006 and above).

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              The rule is no electronic devices allowed on campus (MP3 player, DS, etc) If I see one of those, I can take it. If the kid is a jerk about the situation, I always take it and turn it in.

Long story made-short, they can have a cell-phone on them, but not have it out using it, or in a mode to receive messages. If it goes off in class, I tell them to take it out and turn it off; they can check it later. If I catch them using it, I take it from them and tell them their attitude determines how quickly they get it back. I have the right to turn it in to the office. They usually act so perfect that I give it back.
              Serious question. Has a student ever offered you services for a better grade? Or just because they were a ****?

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• I'll tell you about it sometime.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• It grinds my gears when I'm on my phone and I click a thread, but it hits "unsubscribe" instead because of my large thumbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                    It grinds my gears when I'm on my phone and I click a thread, but it hits "unsubscribe" instead because of my large thumbs.
                    OH NO! It totally sucks being able to go on SWDC wherever you go...

Comment

OH NO! It totally sucks being able to go on SWDC wherever you go...

Yeah, the best part is the $91 phone bill for my $50 plan because the ******* phone company decided not to text me that I was approaching, and then surpassing by almost $40, my data plan limit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                        Yeah, the best part is the $91 phone bill for my $50 plan because the ******* phone company decided not to text me that I was approaching, and then surpassing by almost $40, my data plan limit.
                        Can't you use #DATA?

Comment

Can't you use #DATA?
                          I've never heard of that before. Maybe it's only in the states you can use that. BUT I did sign up for text alerts when I hit 75% and 100% of my monthly data allotment. They sent me one in October. Nothing the last two months, which saw me go over by $20 and $40 respectively. Except near the end of the $40 month where they kindly told me I had gone $10 over :).

Comment

• Smashing a 40 at the gas station while trying to buy beer. I grabbed one and the one behind ******* shot out of there. The bottle fell in slow motion but I couldn't do anything because I had beer in both hands. I just stood there froze and the lady came over and looked at me like I was a giant dumbass. I told her I could help her clean it up but she was like "lets ring you up and get you out of here,". FML

Comment

• The NFL.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                The NFL.....
                                What NFL? haha

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information