Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly......

Comment

• The MLB. Why are pitchers still hitting in NL?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
        The MLB. Why are pitchers still hitting in NL?
        More like, why is there a DH?

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
          More like, why is there a DH?
          No one wants to see pitchers bunting or hacking at pitches like idiots. The more chance for long balls the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            No one wants to see pitchers bunting or hacking at pitches like idiots.
            **** that, maybe your players should be more well-rounded

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• DH's are for pussies. Real teams waste a hitting spot in the line-up and have to strategize about how to make it not suck as much.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Trying to look up anything about Madden pisses me off. So many idiots who shouldn't have an opinion on anything spouting off poorly written nonsense and it messes up my searching. I hate having to wade through waist-high bull **** just to find an answer.

Comment

• I am in total agreement with people on the DH. I am not sure which one I'd rather have, but it defntly needs to go away in the AL or it needs to go away in the NL. I think I'd rather see the NL get a DH. I mean lets say a home team is tied up 0-0 in the bottom of the 7th. Two outs and the pitchers spot is up. U are gonna send up a pitcher, which most can't hit or some dude cold off the bench and taking out the pitcher during the shut out just try to get something offensively. I would rather see it in both leagues or in neither. Leaning toward both. But it needs to change!

Comment

• I successfully didn't buy Madden this year. First time since 2004. In 2010 I almost made it. Well not quite almost, I made it till October. Every other year I've gotten it on release day. Feels good, man.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                      I successfully didn't buy Madden this year. First time since 2004. In 2010 I almost made it. Well not quite almost, I made it till October. Every other year I've gotten it on release day. Feels good, man.
                      I didn't intend to buy it but my wife got it for me for Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                        I didn't intend to buy it but my wife got it for me for Christmas.
                        Sounds like a good reason to stay single.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Things like this: http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft...%3fyear%3d2011

6 players in the top 10?

You can mark this down right now if you want, but I guarantee....I absolutely GUARANTEE, that there will be 10 players selected in the top 10 picks.

Try and get cute, try and get creative...whatever....but things like that just annoy me. Maybe that's how those guys stack up compared to other years, but there will be more than 6 players selected in the top 10. Therefore, you should have your top 10 players rated, as top 10 players.

Comparing one draft class to another is pointless. There will be 10 players from any given class selected in the top 10 no matter how strong or weak that class may look compared to other years.

And when people think they're smart and say like "Oh, I only have these 6 guys rated as top 10 quality players," I call bull ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                            I think I'd rather see the NL get a DH. I mean lets say a home team is tied up 0-0 in the bottom of the 7th. Two outs and the pitchers spot is up. U are gonna send up a pitcher, which most can't hit or some dude cold off the bench and taking out the pitcher during the shut out just try to get something offensively. I would rather see it in both leagues or in neither. Leaning toward both. But it needs to change!
                            I find it nice to actually to actually have some strategy involved in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              Things like this: http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft...%3fyear%3d2011

6 players in the top 10?

You can mark this down right now if you want, but I guarantee....I absolutely GUARANTEE, that there will be 10 players selected in the top 10 picks.

Try and get cute, try and get creative...whatever....but things like that just annoy me. Maybe that's how those guys stack up compared to other years, but there will be more than 6 players selected in the top 10. Therefore, you should have your top 10 players rated, as top 10 players.

Comparing one draft class to another is pointless. There will be 10 players from any given class selected in the top 10 no matter how strong or weak that class may look compared to other years.

And when people think they're smart and say like "Oh, I only have these 6 guys rated as top 10 quality players," I call bull ****.
                              That is a legit statement. Based on the average caliber of top 10 prospects their can easily be a year where their aren't ten prospects who hit that level

Comment

• misuse of their, there, and they're grinds my gears. ^

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information