No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littering. You're really going to toss your cup of Dew to the ground 3 FEET AWAY from a garbage can?? Are you just that sweet of a dude? Make sure you do it with enough obviousness to impress your bros. And right in front of the old guy who spends his day picking **** up around campus? I swear I'm closer to this helpful old bum than 99% of the inconsiderate assclowns on campus.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
      Littering. You're really going to toss your cup of Dew to the ground 3 FEET AWAY from a garbage can?? Are you just that sweet of a dude? Make sure you do it with enough obviousness to impress your bros. And right in front of the old guy who spends his day picking **** up around campus? I swear I'm closer to this helpful old bum than 99% of the inconsiderate assclowns on campus.
      Did the perpetrator look something like this?

Comment

• More like the overly wanting to fit in kid that's decked out in college gear from the bookstore.

I think the only thing that upsets me more right now is how often my sisters watch ******* Rent.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
          Yeah, the best part is the $91 phone bill for my $50 plan because the ******* phone company decided not to text me that I was approaching, and then surpassing by almost $40, my data plan limit.
          I signed up for AT&T highspeed internet on their $25/mo. for a yr. plan around Christmas, & they overbilled by $205 & change after I installed thier modem. Appears on every monthly bill since, trying to intimidate the consumer into paying the extra $205, I havve to call their billing office, asking for something in writing saying I don't owe it. They get all pissy saying It's OK, you don't have to pay it, it's subtracted in your list of billable items, right?

Yeah but that isn't what your ******* bill says on the remittance stub.

Got the operator's name, made a note on the stub to remit to them with my pymt., initialed & dated it.

************* :( To think all they want is your EXTRA $ is exactly all they want. I have zero confidence they would rescind it later.....

Comment

• People that don't pay on ebay after winning the bid. I have sold 4 things the last week and a half or so and 2 of them never paid. I have to wait 4 days before I can file an unpaid item case and then I have to wait another 4 days before I can end the case and get my money back. Then I have to re-list the item and use up another 3-5 days.

Oh, and people that start their bid at like $1 and then put a huge reserve. I wanted Final Four tickets and they would put a reserve of like $1100 while putting the starting bid at $1.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
              People that don't pay on ebay after winning the bid. I have sold 4 things the last week and a half or so and 2 of them never paid. I have to wait 4 days before I can file an unpaid item case and then I have to wait another 4 days before I can end the case and get my money back. Then I have to re-list the item and use up another 3-5 days.

Oh, and people that start their bid at like $1 and then put a huge reserve. I wanted Final Four tickets and they would put a reserve of like $1100 while putting the starting bid at $1.
              Why don't people just start at $1100?

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                Thats what I am thinking and it's annoying when they dont do that. Eventually people got annoyed and stopped bidding it up at about $700 and he never sold it although he had decent seats. Other bids were going for $1000 and up that didnt put a reserve on it or at least started the bid at the price they were willing to sell it at.

Eventually went to Stubhub and got the tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                  so when you sort by lowest price, that comes up first.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• It grinds my gears how much I sleep. I just can't wake up on time for stuff. I've set 3 alarms, even had someone told to try and call me.

Comment

• http://stephenson86.wordpress.com/ (Delete if breaking the rules)

Comment

• **** NCAA 11. I mean, I appreciate that it's the best football game in a while and all, but still. Go to ******* hell with your predetermined loss ********. I just want a realistic game. But nope, even up 35-7 at the half I have to have 3 fumbles in the 2nd half and my CBs magically become slow as **** and get burned on every single ******* 3rd and long bomb. Then we go to OT and I hit my WR right in the hands. Only to have it bounce into the hands of the safety. Then I send 10. That's ******* right. 10 ******* players in against the run. Magically, as he's being hit by 4 ******* people he spins the **** out of there and runs for a ************* touchdown. **** that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          **** NCAA 11. I mean, I appreciate that it's the best football game in a while and all, but still. Go to ******* hell with your predetermined loss ********. I just want a realistic game. But nope, even up 35-7 at the half I have to have 3 fumbles in the 2nd half and my CBs magically become slow as **** and get burned on every single ******* 3rd and long bomb. Then we go to OT and I hit my WR right in the hands. Only to have it bounce into the hands of the safety. Then I send 10. That's ******* right. 10 ******* players in against the run. Magically, as he's being hit by 4 ******* people he spins the **** out of there and runs for a ************* touchdown. **** that ****.

BEEASST MOOOOOOOOOOOOODEE!!!

HOLD MA DIIIIIIICK!!!

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

Comment

• I really hate close-minded, ignorant people. Especially close-minded, ignorant people who think they are the ****. It is like talking to a wall.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• i ******* hate my ex. actually, i just hate having to get over her and the process being difficult as ****. al;ksdvmngwierhtgaes;dlfkj

Comment

• Honey-"do" lists.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information