No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now mine is busting my knuckles trying to fix the window on my car and yet it still won't roll up straight. #frustrated
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
      *simultaneously stabbing you and mocking you for believing that punching a broken window would fix it*
      Silly Njx. Busting your knuckles means banging them up and making them bleed when you've got your hands working in a really tight area, or in my case, forearms deep in door innards. #knowledgeispower

I almost punched the damned thing though!
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I don't like it when I am 3rd in line at a stop light that is turning left. One car always takes one lane and the 2nd car in line always takes the other lane no matter what. Then they both go 5 under the speed limit and block me from passing. It happens all the time. They never choose the same lane.

Comment

people using hashtags. it's as ******* lame as the old www.totallyfunnypithyjoke.com 'jokes' that stopped even being passed off as funny in 1995.
          Obviously you hate hashtags. Anything that more than 10 people in the world do you hate.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

it's not even that. it's that the people using them don't know why they're using them. it's like a cute joke. like, 'tee hee, i'm so hip! i've seen a tweet!' then they has **** like #njx9 as if anyone would reasonably ever need to sort/search by 'njx9'. i think, more reasonably than saying, 'i hate **** a lot of people do' is 'i hate **** idiots do.'

(acknolwedging full well that hash tags can be extremely useful in some cases. joe schmoe's twitter/facebook feed aren't those cases)
            Don't get me wrong, I agree, I hate lame uses of hashtags as much as you do. I see annoying bitches doing it all the time thinking they are funny. I was just remarking on your anti-popculture tendencies.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• They do know why they're using them. And it is exactly as a cute joke. Such usage is certainly the majority for twitter users, who are "joe schmos", so you're probably better off just letting live and hoping they're not too lame. Nothing is useful about an average person's twitter, so I don't see reason to get upset about the inner details of pointlessness.

Comment

it's not even that. it's that the people using them don't know why they're using them. it's like a cute joke. like, 'tee hee, i'm so hip! i've seen a tweet!' then they has **** like #njx9 as if anyone would reasonably ever need to sort/search by 'njx9'. i think, more reasonably than saying, 'i hate **** a lot of people do' is 'i hate **** idiots do.'

(acknolwedging full well that hash tags can be extremely useful in some cases. joe schmoe's twitter/facebook feed aren't those cases)
                Read that over again. I believe you just repeated yourself.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                  Writing group papers with people who suck at writing... I spent like 3 hours completely rewriting 6 pages of terrible writing, and we will all get the same grade. So ******* annoying.
                  I will second this one. Really, I wonder how teachers pass their students in 4th grade.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Group assignments without a device to ensure equity of work are pointless.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Scenes in movies that are so dark you can't see what the hell is going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        Scenes in movies that are so dark you can't see what the hell is going on.
                        What's worse is when the music is a lot louder than the actor's voices in the movie so you have to constantly adjust the volume on the tv.

Comment

• Group assignments ******* suck. There are always lazy people who don't give a ****.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

Comment

• A lack of football grinds my gears.

Comment

• One overly "sensitive" annoying poster on these forums. Who flies off the handle at the slightest criticism. They come off looking like a 12 year old who gets to play on their parents computer.

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                                One overly "sensitive" annoying poster on these forums. Who flies off the handle at the slightest criticism. They come off looking like a 12 year old who gets to play on their parents computer.

That is all.
                                DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information