Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    This exactly. I have been in plenty of locker rooms in my life but the gym I go to is terrible. It always seems like whenever I go to wash my hands this fat old dude who just finished showering is brushing his teeth naked and there are only 3 sinks so you are close to them regardless. Personally after I shower I always keep my towel wrapped around my waist but I understand people naked walking to your locker. But hell man if you have time to go to your locker and get your toothbrush put on some damn clothes before you go to the sinks. This dude really ticks me off. I'll be like sitting on a bench tying my shoes and then this dude brushes past my face with his wang hanging like 5 inches from me. It's ridiculous.
    Every gym I have ever belonged to has a guy like that. What the **** is wrong with these people?




    2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

    Comment


    • Lol, brushes your face with his wang.... I feel for you.



      Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        Every gym I have ever belonged to has a guy like that. What the **** is wrong with these people?
        The gym I used to belong to was attached to a hospital so there were a lot of older people recovering from heart surgery or something similar. These fat old men would talk to each other naked with the leg up. Like every one else I understand the walking around getting to your locker, do what you do, however when you are talking about your stock portfolio you don't need to do your best Captain Morgan impression in your birthday suit.

        Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

        Comment


        • Driving a car in a college campus. so many crosswalks.


          http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

          Comment


          • When people make my dog bark on purpose. Annoying as ****.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
              The gym I used to belong to was attached to a hospital so there were a lot of older people recovering from heart surgery or something similar. These fat old men would talk to each other naked with the leg up. Like every one else I understand the walking around getting to your locker, do what you do, however when you are talking about your stock portfolio you don't need to do your best Captain Morgan impression in your birthday suit.
              I guess when you are that close to death, you stop giving a **** about clothes.




              2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

              Comment


              • Oh another thing I can't stand at the gym who are hogging the benches by doing steps on them. The bench is not a damn stairmaster damnit. Not only are you hogging up the bench but you are putting your dirty ass shoes where my head will soon be. Oh and I also can't stand the sight of those scrawny dudes who do straight legged dead lifts with like 1 5 pound plate on each side.

                Sig By:The Dynasty

                2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  When people make my dog bark on purpose. Annoying as ****.
                  What kind of dog?


                  http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    What kind of dog?
                    Mini Doxen. High pitched barks FTL.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                      Mini Doxen. High pitched barks FTL.
                      Hahahaha I love those dogs. I'd just pick it up and tell it to shut the **** up. That's what I do with my beagle.


                      Last edited by Vikes99ej; 08-26-2009, 08:22 PM.


                      http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        Hahahaha I love those dogs. I'd just pick it up and tell it to shut the **** up. That's what I do with my beagle.


                        This content is currently unavailable

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          Every gym I have ever belonged to has a guy like that. What the **** is wrong with these people?


                          I kid you not, I once saw someone drying out his ass with the blow dryer intended for your hands.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            I kid you not, I once saw someone drying out his ass with the blow dryer intended for your hands.
                            I refuse to believe there is a human being out there that is that terrible.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              This content is currently unavailable
                              Fixed it brah


                              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                              Comment


                              • I have seen people dry everything: balls, ass, whatever. It is truly disgusting. I detest going to the bathroom. Good thing is I can go back to my college gym soon.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information