No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing that is annoying is that at the end of my neighborhood there used to be two options and one would be to turn right and the other would be to turn left at the stop light. They extended the street so you can now go straight. They have 3 lanes and one of them is the left turning lane. Now there is always someone that gets in the far right lane to go straight and blocks everyone that wants to turn. There was no one in the lane to the left of this guy but he still stayed in the right lane to go straight and there was a line of about 12 cars waiting behind him to all turn right. The light is not quick either. You will be waiting a good amount of time for the light to turn green.
    Last edited by jayceheathman; 06-09-2011, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
      One overly "sensitive" annoying poster on these forums. Who flies off the handle at the slightest criticism. They come off looking like a 12 year old who gets to play on their parents computer.

That is all.
      Hahah who?

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
      Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

• Hate when people say "-insert a most likely uninteresting activity/occurrence-, no big deal."

It's not. It's not a big deal, and I find your tone annoying.

Comment

• I hate when you have no idea if someone is in a restroom or not, but you don't wanna knock or anything, don't know what to do.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
            I hate when you have no idea if someone is in a restroom or not, but you don't wanna knock or anything, don't know what to do.
            Why dont you want to knock? I find it more awkward when someone keeps trying to open the door while it's locked and just figure the door is jammed instead. They will try for awhile before giving up.

Comment

• Speaking of restrooms..

What the hell is the point of having a restroom stall open out of the stall? If the padlock breaks (as is common with public RRs), the door will swing open on it's own, and you can't even hold it back. If it's the kind you push in, at least you have a last ditch chance to push it closed if someone would knock. Same with the door. Restroom doors should ALWAYS open out, so you can kick that ***** open after you've washed your hands instead of having to touch the handle again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
                Speaking of restrooms..

What the hell is the point of having a restroom stall open out of the stall? If the padlock breaks (as is common with public RRs), the door will swing open on it's own, and you can't even hold it back. If it's the kind you push in, at least you have a last ditch chance to push it closed if someone would knock. Same with the door. Restroom doors should ALWAYS open out, so you can kick that ***** open after you've washed your hands instead of having to touch the handle again.
                I would rather have the stall door open out instead of in. I hate it when you nearly have to lean next to the toilet just to get enough room to squeeze out. At least it's like that in smaller stalls.

Comment

Speaking of restrooms..

haha That happened to me once although I could have sworn I slid the lock all the way back. I saw the guy's feet approaching the stall and figure it wouldnt open anyways and it did. He jumped back as fast as you could blink. It was embarrassing.

Comment

Speaking of restrooms..

I don't know if it's against the law or anything, but they don't make doors that open out so people are not trapped inside.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                      haha That happened to me once although I could have sworn I slid the lock all the way back. I saw the guy's feet approaching the stall and figure it wouldnt open anyways and it did. He jumped back as fast as you could blink. It was embarrassing.
                      It's the worst. You're in pretty much the most vulnerable position you could ever be in. Caught with your pants down.

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                      I don't know if it's against the law or anything, but they don't make doors that open out so people are not trapped inside.
                      I know a lot of rr doors don't lock at all. They just swing open and closed, but some swing out, some in.

Comment

• Another bathroom question...what is the point of urinals? Why can't we piss in the normal toilets? I've never understood this.

Comment

• Convenience. Taking a **** takes way longer than pissing, i know i wouldn't wanna be waiting around for the toilet to open. I'd prolly just piss in the sink.

Comment

• Netflix.. particularly the instant watch

I have a bone to pick with netflix. they say the wonder years would be made available for instant watch and look.. no ******* Kevin Arnold.. no bully brother Wayne. No Paul Pfeifer or Whinny Cooper.. I'm getting mad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              Looking for a new job.
                              Still this getting very frustrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                Still this getting very frustrated.
                                Sorry mang. I hate job searching. Are you currently employed and just looking for something better?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information