No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, ******* kids won't help in this situation.
    "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
    -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

• how rick perry is a legitimate political candidate for the presidency of the united states grinds my gears.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
        how rick perry is a legitimate political candidate for the presidency of the united states grinds my gears.
        You mean hes an actual candidate and not a living political cartoon? This changes everything.

Comment

• Be carfeful now

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Sometimes I forget about "the man". I'll go back to hating things not associated with politics or religion now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post

Be carfeful now
              Thin Ice+Thick Skulls=Bystander lulz
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• People showing up two minutes before they are suppose to be at work.

Comment

• So it grinds your gears when people show up on time?

Comment

• Well, some jobs you need to be there to get ready so when it is your shift, you are ready. I hear what you're sayin' Scotty.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• If that's what was meant I totally understand. But if it's the whole "if you get here on time you're late and if you're 10 minutes early you're on time" idea then that grinds my gears.

Comment

• Well the way my job works is one person is at a post and someone comes to relieve you when the shift is over. You usually have to brief them on some things that are going on so it takes a couple of minutes to go through things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                          Well the way my job works is one person is at a post and someone comes to relieve you when the shift is over. You usually have to brief them on some things that are going on so it takes a couple of minutes to go through things.
                          So, it's probably a good thing they showed up a couple minutes early, then...

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                            how rick perry is a legitimate political candidate for the presidency of the united states grinds my gears.

Don't worry, we're just as shocked because he sucks!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• not having the balls to make a move on a chick youve liked for years. yea its your own fault, but jesus it grinds my gears

edit: i think i just wrote a poem
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Buying a new lighter because you believe you misplaced yours, then opening up the arm rest in the car to find 50 of them!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information