Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Paul View Post
    Buying a new lighter because you believe you misplaced yours, then opening up the arm rest in the car to find 50 of them!
    My one friend and I had this idea. Next major bar-hopping day, we're going to stand outside of bars with lighters and wait for girls to need a light. Be like "yeah, I've got one." Instant ice breaker.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      My one friend and I had this idea. Next major bar-hopping day, we're going to stand outside of bars with lighters and wait for girls to need a light. Be like "yeah, I've got one." Instant ice breaker.
      Actually did this once. Works especially well in Europe where everyone smokes cigs. Just sat outside or in the smoke room and waited for girls to ask for a light. One of my friends got laid out of it, but the other three or four of us struck out. Still good enough odds for it to work.

      Bonekrusher.

      Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
        how rick perry is a legitimate political candidate for the presidency of the united states grinds my gears.
        Is he though? I don't think he is at all.



        Yeah, definitely not.

        Bonekrusher.

        Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by prock View Post
          Actually did this once. Works especially well in Europe where everyone smokes cigs. Just sat outside or in the smoke room and waited for girls to ask for a light. One of my friends got laid out of it, but the other three or four of us struck out. Still good enough odds for it to work.
          One in four? One in five? **** yeah, those are an improvement over the odds of not doing it.

          Comment


          • You guys are doing it wrong. I've mastered that tactic at school, where outside the library there's usually a ton of people smoking. I just take out a cigarette and go ask the cutest girl for a lighter. Works a lot better than waiting around.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              You guys are doing it wrong. I've mastered that tactic at school, where outside the library there's usually a ton of people smoking. I just take out a cigarette and go ask the cutest girl for a lighter. Works a lot better than waiting around.
              That way you have to smoke cigarettes. I try and avoid them unless I'm real drunk or trying to hit on a girl. It works better to just have a lighter.

              Bonekrusher.

              Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                One in four? One in five? **** yeah, those are an improvement over the odds of not doing it.
                Small sample size, but hell, it worked.

                Bonekrusher.

                Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                Comment


                • goddamn coons breaking in at night, taking **** and making a huge mess that i have to clean up. i'd feel a lot better if they'd just stay out of my neighborhood. ******* wild animals.

                  Comment


                  • That's what shotguns are for.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      That's what shotguns are for.
                      I don't have one. :{

                      I used to feel safe in suburbia, but now I may need a gun.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        goddamn coons breaking in at night, taking **** and making a huge mess that i have to clean up. i'd feel a lot better if they'd just stay out of my neighborhood. ******* wild animals.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          goddamn coons breaking in at night, taking **** and making a huge mess that i have to clean up. i'd feel a lot better if they'd just stay out of my neighborhood. ******* wild animals.


                          ten characters

                          Oldie but a goodie.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post


                            ten characters
                            Please don't judge me.

                            Comment


                            • ooooooooooh you thought i was talking about negros......well that's just awful, sir.

                              Comment


                              • He beat me to it.

                                Bonekrusher.

                                Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information