What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    ooooooooooh you thought i was talking about negros......well that's just awful, sir.
    Bahaha! I'm surprised I was the first to point it out.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• I just don't ski
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I don't ski either, but chairlifts don't sound that complicated.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat
          I'm sure this has all ready been talked about but...

Having a song stuck in your head but you only know a few of the words so you just repeat the ones you know.
          That happened to me after the timelines episode of Community, with Roxanne. Just the chorus in my head all day every day.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I've never skied. But I've got a knee made of glass and a metal rod in my femur, so it doesn't seem like the greatest idea. I never even mastered roller skating as a kid. When my friends would have skating parties, I'd just go and play at the arcade inside the skating rink.

Comment

• I have a friend who used to work at Comcast, so when anything slightly technological comes up he acts like he's an expert and when challenged about anything he falls back on "I used to work at Comcast"..... Yeah... But you got fired douchebag. Really though he does that with most things, he acts like he's seen everything and when me or another friend calls ******** he'll tell as ask blank(blank being person only he talks to as he feels having an unverifiable source will make his claims more believable.) What I guess im saying is I hate fake people.
              "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
              -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                I've never skied. But I've got a knee made of glass and a metal rod in my femur, so it doesn't seem like the greatest idea. I never even mastered roller skating as a kid. When my friends would have skating parties, I'd just go and play at the arcade inside the skating rink.
                When I was a wee lad I used to go to church and every year we had an all night skate and bowl. Every year I tried to learn to skate, couldn't pick it up, so I would either roll down this little slope at the skating rink or I would just play air hockey all night.
                "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
                -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

• Skiing is super fun for the first half hour or so but **** being out in the cold for that long intentionally. And I'm from Minnesota.

Comment

• snowboarding ftw, i champed black diamonds my first day skiing, i achieved softball sized bruises all over the damn place my first three days of snowboarding and have no regrets for any of them

Comment

• Overconfident Overweight Fat Ugly Ho Duck Faces, With A Side Of Butt Pants Whatever They Are Called That Make Below The Waist Not Look Like A Fat Hooker(facebook, And An Unfortunate Run In With One Which Revealed Such Things)

Comment

• A friend of mine recently went snow boarding. Came back with a broken leg.
                        Turns out his legs aren't as strong as trees. What a vag, right?!

Spending an hour on a Madden game for the game just freezes on the loading screen (back to the Franchise main menu)
                        One hour wasted... ****-ers
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Madden is garbage this year...and like every year. Simulating is all messed up too. The game is full of bugs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Haven't bought a Madden in going on 5 years. Since they stopped making them for PC basically.

That **** is what happens when a monopoly forms. EA has no competition so why improve? Morons will still pay $60 every year for updated rosters and a buggy game.

Comment

• I didnt get it last year...got it this year from best buy on black friday for $35. It's not even fun.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                                snowboarding ftw, i champed black diamonds my first day skiing, i achieved softball sized bruises all over the damn place my first three days of snowboarding and have no regrets for any of them
                                Snowboarding in the Carolinas? All you see around here are boards: wake boards, surf boards, snow boards. Skis of differant sorts are almost a thing of the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information