What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    Haven't bought a Madden in going on 5 years. Since they stopped making them for PC basically.

That **** is what happens when a monopoly forms. EA has no competition so why improve? Morons will still pay $60 every year for updated rosters and a buggy game.

ive never bought a madden. i tried one at a friends for about two minutes and thought it was a pathetically lazy attempt at a football game. When i wanna play football video games, i still go back to the old nfl 2k5 on ps2. screw madden it blows so bad.

as for the bolded, exactly. i was really hoping 2k sports would sue them and say it was a monopoly or something and try to create competition for the game but alas, instead we just have no good football video games.
    Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
    Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      I didnt get it last year...got it this year from best buy on black friday for $35. It's not even fun.
      I bought it for BF too...traded it in for Skyrim a few days later..**** sucked ass

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Who ever this is trying to sing at the pro bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          Who ever this is trying to sing at the pro bowl.
          My facebook post from seconds ago:

"The only time I ever hear new, "popular" music is when they play it before a sporting event and...by god...it's all so terrible. So, so terrible. #idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore"

Comment

• WHEN DOES THIS MADNESS END!?

I sweat this is what they'd play nonstop in hell.

Comment

• who the **** is the loser singing? I was trying to find a thread to post in as to wtf is that?

Comment

• I hate when people use hashtags on Facebook.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                  who the **** is the loser singing? I was trying to find a thread to post in as to wtf is that?
                  Some douchie band who makes their money by getting 12 years to cream their panties no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I hate when people use hashtags on Facebook.
                    I only did it because I had a friend bitching about it the other day. I don't know if you've noticed, but I tend to do things that get under other people's skin.

Comment

• Yea hash tags on FB are annoying but I don't go on a whole lot so its ok.

Comment

• This was my pissed off friend's response:

"DONT USE ******* HASHTAGS THIS ISNT TWITTER GOD DAMNIT"

Comment

• Hashtags on FB have their place. That place only rarely occurs however.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Usually when you are referring to a number of something, or weight... hahaha
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Today thus far has really ground my gears...

I'm running a little behind leaving to get to work, but it's not a huge deal. I don't have far to go and it only takes me 5-7 minutes and I left my place at 10 of.

Well...of course we had to have an ice storm overnight! Took me a good 5 minutes to scrape off my car. It wasn't normal ice...oh no...it was the little bumpy kind hidden under a small amount of snow. I half-assed it to at least try to make it to work on time...

Only to find that the roads aren't cleared. I live in the middle of ******* down...yet the roads aren't cleared. So my usualy 5-7 minute drive takes more like 15 as I slip and slide all over the place looking through the small hole in the holes I made on my windshield.

Then I get to work and the lot is still covered by a coating of snow...and everyone is parked like morons. Apparently, because the white lines separating the parking spaces are covered, everyone loses their **** and starts parking on the lines taking up two spaces or parking at ******** angles with gaps between the other cars where I couldn't fit mine...so I had to park at the far end of the lot.

So no, I'm like 5 minutes late for work (no biggie really) and...the weekend crew ****** every possible thing up. I just spend the last half hour correcting their messes before I could even get started on my own ****.

**** Mondays.

Comment

• People who try to talk to me when my headphones are on. I got this awesome pair of Bose noise canceling headphones for Christmas that make work 100000x more tolerable, but I can't hear anything through them.

So if you want my attention, make sure you get my attention and allow me to take them off before talking to me. Don't be ******* offended when I ask you to repeat the first half of what you said once the headphones are off.

I'm not taking them off for the next person who does it. I'm just going to nod in agreement with whatever they say, and whatever happens happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information