What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    They first month is the worst. Be strong and think about this math. At 5 bucks a pack and a pack a day that's $1825 a year as a down payment on lung cancer, bad breath and poor health.

Fixed it for you.
    Thanks sir, but pretty sure I had it right the first time. At least in my mind I did.

Also, you're not going to spread your words of wisdom regarding stealth fapping? I just vouched for you, brah.

Comment

• What happens in my classroom stays in my classroom.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• The 1800 tequila commercials. Apparently you have to drink that trash to be a real man. Just stop. You're trying too hard and it's embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          The 1800 tequila commercials. Apparently you have to drink that trash to be a real man. Just stop. You're trying too hard and it's embarrassing.
          So much advertising like that....1800, Miller Lite, Dr. Pepper 10. I hate them all.

Really, a lot of beverage companies are trying to rip off the Most Interesting Man In the World's manliness and epicness. Because that campaign boosted the **** out of XX's sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by DraftSavant View Post
            So much advertising like that....1800, Miller Lite, Dr. Pepper 10. I hate them all.

Really, a lot of beverage companies are trying to rip off the Most Interesting Man In the World's manliness and epicness. Because that campaign boosted the **** out of XX's sales.
            That, and the Old Spice guy.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I've at least cracked a smile at the Dos Equis and Old Spice commercials, the 1800 ones are just blatant ripoffs and play up the alpha male stereotype that is just so goddamn annoying. Since when did tequila become a manly drink anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                That, and the Old Spice guy.
                Oh yeah, can't forget him.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                  true enough... being drunk 24/7 in the 3rd circle of hell (western mass) made for an ugly freshman year.
                  Sounds like most people's freshmen years. Except for the western Mass thing.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DraftSavant View Post

I also hate the Arby's guy. Especially the new ad with the "I'm on a boat" at the end.

I like their food, but their ads are annoying as ****.

I hate ads copying Apple with the white background stuff, like T-Mobile.

I hate the fact that all toothpaste commercials show a dentist in a blindingly white room. I've been the multiple dentists, and absolutely no one has such a white room. Stupid, and generic.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• You know what grinds my gears? People who turn left to turn right (without a turn signal) only to come to a near complete stop in the middle of the turn because they don't know how to ******* drive a car. I should also mention a school bus (yeah, a full size 60' long SCHOOL BUS) took this turn in front of them with absolutely no ******* problem.

Terrible drivers, they grind my gears more than anything.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• The district I work in has the shittiest servers, I swear. There are ALWAYS problems with our internet. Honestly, how ******* hard is it to hire people that know what the **** they are doing? It's not rocket science, and someone is getting paid more than me to do a ****** ass job.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Bengals fans obsessing over Taylor Mays still.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                            Bengals fans obsessing over Taylor Mays still.
                            You mean, you don't want a guy who lacks lateral movement?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              You mean, you don't want a guy who lacks lateral movement?
                              Apparently half the fans do...

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

• People I work with that open up excel, and then go File - Open in order to open up a saved file. Every time.

And on top of that, when I say I saved this document on a certain drive, they assume it's in excel and try to open it through excel. When they can't find it, they tell me it's not there. So I freak out that someone moved/deleted it, open the drive and it's sitting right in front of me.

******* learn to computer people, it's not that hard.

Also, kind of similar, but when a system is upgraded, and people see it's different and automatically complain that they don't have access to do things they could before or that the system took away the ability to do things. No, you're just too lazy or stupid to take 5 minutes to play around with the new system to figure things out. And then I have to take 30 mins explaining to you how I found out how to do it in 2 minutes, and you still can't figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information