No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: naked dudes in the locker room, this is one of several reasons I stopped going to LA Fitness. There was an entire contingent of naked old dudes that spent way too much time in the locker room. There was one guy I remember sitting with his bare ass on one of the locker room benches with his clothes sitting in a pile right next to him. Ugh. I'm glad I just bought a power rack, bar, and some weights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      Driving a car in a college campus. so many crosswalks.
      agreed. that's why I live on campus lol. but I drove around the first day of class, and lemme tell ya, busy as ****

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        Hahahaha I love those dogs. I'd just pick it up and tell it to shut the **** up. That's what I do with my beagle.

You give it a red rocket?

Comment

• The guy on the Hoveround wheelchair commercials saying he is "Tom Cruise" when we all know he is not Tom Cruise...

Comment

• Fat people arhrhghghehehghg.

also the fact that my computer is slowing down :(

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
              Fat people arhrhghghehehghg.

also the fact that my computer is slowing down :(
              Hey..I'm a fat people, but yeah fat people do suck I agree I make fun of those large sonzabitches all day...I'm like one of those black people who hate there own race on Maury...and yes fat is a race...

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                Hey..I'm a fat people, but yeah fat people do suck I agree I make fun of those large sonzabitches all day...I'm like one of those black people who hate there own race on Maury...and yes fat is a race...
                We are? I mean, wait - what?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

That ain't true. Fat people are jolly and kind-hearted people who aren't wrapped up in the superficialities of our society.

I hate fat people who lose a bunch of weight and they get a huge ego boost and turn into douchebag.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                    That ain't true. Fat people are jolly and kind-hearted people who aren't wrapped up in the superficialities of our society.

I hate fat people who lose a bunch of weight and they get a huge ego boost and turn into douchebag.
                    Girls are the worst with that..its like you sucked my wood when you were a superchunk, wth ****.

Comment

Girls are the worst with that..its like you sucked my wood when you were a superchunk, wth ****.

Now I know I am among friends.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

put that ***** in her place!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          Speaking of urinals.......I hate this more than almost anything: At the gym I go to some people shower after they workout or whatever and walk around totally naked. Not my thing, but I can live with it, its a locker room. What infuriates me is when i am taking a piss, fully clothed, and a naked guy (usually obese or old) comes right up to the urinal next to me. It is just the most uncomfortable 20 seconds ever. Nothings is more awkward. I just want to ask people sometimes: What the hell are you thinking?
                          Good thing you didnt see our football locker room in high school. The stalls wouldnt have doors to it so people would be pooping in the open and our showers had like 6 shower heads per area. It didnt bother me. Whats wrong with a fat or old person taking a piss near you? Would you prefer a strong guy that is naked instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            when a girl gets pissed that you're checking her out. like, don't be a *****, it's a compliment. I'm like at a restaraunt, you're wearing a low cut shirt and short skirt. what the hell do you exepect? you're the one dressed like a big *****.

wow, ***** is bleeped out? what about skank? or ho. or ****? interesting. I guess AQ got offended...
                            What I like about that is when guys hate when a girl gets pissed for that reason but then gets pissed off themselves when another guy does that to their girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                              Good thing you didnt see our football locker room in high school. The stalls wouldnt have doors to it so people would be pooping in the open and our showers had like 6 shower heads per area. It didnt bother me. Whats wrong with a fat or old person taking a piss near you? Would you prefer a strong guy that is naked instead?
                              Haaha "You ready for your cockmeat sandwich?"

Comment

• I'm fat and I love my people! hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information