What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
    Nope, mcallen. The friends I visited down there were loaded though, so I met the occasional "English as a first language" guy.
    Haha, yeah there's definitely a ton of those here. And the richest people from around here aren't even American. All the Mexican Government workers have moved here and brought all their money with them, which is great for the local economy, but bad in the sense that they're all ******* unbearable douchebags.

Comment

• I hate when my friends drunkenly promise to partake in some early friday morning drinking and then dont follow through. I wake up all excited while theyre whining about hang overs
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by TimD View Post
        I hate when my friends drunkenly promise to partake in some early friday morning drinking and then dont follow through. I wake up all excited while theyre whining about hang overs
        You know what that definitely doesn't happen with? Wake'n'Bake-ing.

99% of the time, having my roommate wake me up at 8am would piss me off. But when he or she did it with a packed bowl ready to go, I didn't mid so much.

Comment

• Thought you were talking about baking a cake or cookies and a bowl full of batter....took me a 2nd read...******* a...I'm up too early

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
            Thought you were talking about baking a cake or cookies and a bowl full of batter....took me a 2nd read...******* a...I'm up too early
            If I got to wake'n'bake AND someone then gave me a cake, it would be the greatest morning of all time.

Comment

• People who treat mainstream media as gospel and a small subgroup of people who seem to have forgotten that in this country you "innocent until proven guilty".

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                People who treat mainstream media as gospel and a small subgroup of people who seem to have forgotten that in this country you "innocent until proven guilty".
                Unless you're my dad tryna get out of jury duty...he black? Guilty...he white? Guilty....he covered up in tatts? Guilty....idk when was the last time he used that though but it worked the only time i know he said it lol

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• I stand zero chance of being selected for jury duty in the case referenced.

Comment

I stand zero chance of being selected for jury duty in the case referenced.
                    My dad has gotten out of the last two he was called for because they both asked if he supported the death penalty and he said "yes."

One was a legit homicide trial. The other was a guy who drove his car through a group of protesters...not sure why they asked in that one...

Comment

• I have never had to go to jury duty or even been called for selection (knock on wood).

Comment

I have never had to go to jury duty or even been called for selection (knock on wood).
                        Neither my mom or I have, but my dad seems to get it every couple years. He's only ever had to actually sit in on one out of the 5 or so times I can remember it happening. His workplace tried like hell to get him out of it because he was one of the only licensed forklift operators they had at the time and he still had to go.

He has bad luck with that I guess.

Comment

• I wasn't 18 for more than two months and I already had a jury duty summons. But I called the night before and didn't have to go. My plan is to totally mindfuck one of the attorneys if it ever gets to it. Not as simple as playing racist or anything, just act like a ******* nutjob, or really arrogant genius, and get out of it.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• I'd just act like a moron.

"I served on 5 juries and we did our job. 5 convictions."

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              I'd just act like a moron.

"I served on 5 juries and we did our job. 5 convictions."
                              Except the attorneys have info on whether you actually have served jury duty or not, and what the outcomes were if you did.
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                                Except the attorneys have info on whether you actually have served jury duty or not, and what the outcomes were if you did.
                                That was actually a KotH quote. Bill I believe. Talking about juries reminded me of it.

I'd just act dumb as hell. Take a long time to answer their questions...barely speak other than "Umm...." Act kind of scared and intimidated.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information