No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microwaves piss me off. I made some chili for dinner last night and I'm having leftovers for lunch. I heat it up for two minutes, stir it around, then microwave it for 2 more minutes. ****'s ice cold in the middle still. How long have microwaves been around? Shouldn't this weakness have been corrected by now?

Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• That may just be a ****** microwave. If i put chili in my microwave for two minutes, it comes out like lava.

Comment

• If I put anything in my microwave for two minutes it comes out at a perfect temperature. It's amazing. No matter what it is, it's always perfect after two minutes.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Reading through the "who is the OROTY" thread grinds my gears.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
            Reading through the "who is the OROTY" thread grinds my gears.
            I skim over the long posts because they're just so ridiculous. Except for Cudders.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              I skim over the long posts because they're just so ridiculous. Except for Cudders.
              If anyone is responded to by Cudders the smart move is to stop posting. I was going to reply to a few posts but after reading Cudders' responses to those same posts there was no real point. Some people are just too dense to realize how dense they are, no matter how clearly it's pointed out to them.

edit: I just re-read what I wrote and it might seem like I'm being critical of Cudders. I'm not. I'm saying, don't argue with Cudders because he will make you look stupid.
              Last edited by killxswitch; 12-05-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

If anyone is responded to by Cudders the smart move is to stop posting. I was going to reply to a few posts but after reading Cudders' responses to those same posts there was no real point. Some people are just too dense to realize how dense they are, no matter how clearly it's pointed out to them.

edit: I just re-read what I wrote and it might seem like I'm being critical of Cudders. I'm not. I'm saying, don't argue with Cudders because he will make you look stupid.
                I disagreed with Cudders a few months back on the what defensive player would you build your team around thread and I still feel dirty about it

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Reading through the "who is the OROTY" thread grinds my gears.
                  That basically goes for any thread in the pro section tho.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Cudders is the Great White Buffalo of the NFL forum. I'm just worried the idiocy of that place is going to make him leave for good.

Comment

• I have to get this out. The ******* ipad commercial with the piano drives me insane. I'm at the point where I have to switch the channel for a second and it's almost as if Apple knows how I feel because it airs SO ******* MUCH.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• page traps grind my gears.

Comment

• Also, craigslist. Mostly, the people that post on craigslist. I'm looking for a cellphone and there is ads for like 2934234908 galaxy s3 phones, and they're all ridiculously priced. I guess they don't understand that they're all competing for customers and they've all priced themselves out of market value. Also, pretty much everyone else overprices everything they try to sell. blah

Comment

• I've gotten rid of a bunch of electronics i no longer used on craigslist, so yeah. I wouldn't trust the craigslist hookers on my side of town.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              Also, craigslist. Mostly, the people that post on craigslist. I'm looking for a cellphone and there is ads for like 2934234908 galaxy s3 phones, and they're all ridiculously priced. I guess they don't understand that they're all competing for customers and they've all priced themselves out of market value. Also, pretty much everyone else overprices everything they try to sell. blah
                              I have a friend who is trying to sell her iPhone 4 on craigslist for "no less than" $100 or something. I told her "You do know that they're literally giving those things away on the Apple website?" She said something like "Well, yeah, but I did this and I did that and blah, blah, blah my phone is somehow special."

It grinds my gears when people think that their **** is worth above market value, because it's somehow special.

Comment

• I hate when people change/move meetings 5 minutes before the meeting is supposed to happen. When there is a meeting on the schedule, most people invited to the meeting plan their **** around the meeting. Changing it at the last second is mind-numbingly annoying.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information