No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** ******* public transportation, I missed my bus. Everyday they have been coming after 1 and I have been up there waiting since 1235...today I decide ill go up closer to one so I'm not just sitting there waiting forever, today the bus was there at 1248 and I turn the corner and I can see it but its too late...fml...no **** the mta.

Comment

• You know what ******* grinds my gears... it grinds my gears that my goddamn roomate cant let the dog outside. So the dog proceeds to piss on my bed for the 3rd ******* time in the past 3 weeks. Pretty sure im gonna punch him in the ******* face while hes sleeping.

----------------------------------
      Edit... Scratch that i think im just gonna get drunk and piss on him while hes sleeping. That sounds like a better idea
      Last edited by ImBrotherCain; 11-30-2009, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
        Pretty sure im gonna punch him in the ******* face while hes sleeping.
        Who the dog or your roomie? Both would be a win. Ninja kick them and I'll start a religion in your honor

Comment

• Homework.

And the 10 characters rule.

Comment

• I ******* hate people that use the left lane to drive 65 ******* miles an hour, conveniently next to the other stupid **** who's driving 65 miles an hour in the right line...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              Who the dog or your roomie? Both would be a win. Ninja kick them and I'll start a religion in your honor
              Roomie... dog is a puppy but still let it outside once in what... idk 6 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                I ******* hate people that use the left lane to drive 65 ******* miles an hour, conveniently next to the other stupid **** who's driving 65 miles an hour in the right line...
                Don't forget the SUV conveniently going 65 in the middle lane.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• People who blatantly lie once you confront them on a lie they previously told. Just come clean and say , "**** it, you caught me."

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    People who blatantly lie once you confront them on a lie they previously told. Just come clean and say , "**** it, you caught me."
                    damn kids eh

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Girls who make me choose between them and other girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                        damn kids eh
                        No, my neighbor.
                        Long story, and I care too much for everyone here than to explain.
                        The short version - he's a douche.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                          Girls who make me choose between them and other girls.
                          damn monogamy eh

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                            I ******* hate people that use the left lane to drive 65 ******* miles an hour, conveniently next to the other stupid **** who's driving 65 miles an hour in the right line...
                            Ahhh, anything that has to do with driving slow grinds my gears. I had that happen to me on the way home yesterday since I had to drive 45 minutes from the airport. People here already suck at driving and add the fact that it was raining made it even worse. They were going a good 45 on the freeway and no matter what one of them wouldnt speed up or get over so I could get around them. Here the fast lane has become the right lane because the locals dont want people going anywhere near the speed limit so they cost in the far left lane and dont get over no matter what. If you are not on the freeway then they believe its okay to cut you off and not speed up so you have to slam on your breaks.

Comment

• People that say excuse me and expect me to move when I'm not in their way.

Comment

• When you're at a place that has a **** ton of people, and there's people crowding the bar area who have either already purchased their drink, or aren't drinking at all, preventing other people from getting a ****** beer. ******* dicks, give other people a chance assholes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information