X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, the difference is that in South Dakota they are actually doing it

Comment

• Wal-Mart, really? Biggest craphole!
      Last edited by HawkeyeFan; 12-01-2009, 02:27 PM.
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
        Politics. I get pissed at it, and I still don't get to change anything. We're a "Free" country, however we have no real Freedom. If you speak out against the law, or politics, your done.
        BAM.

Infracted.

Also, it is the same at home, same in school, same even on SWDC.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
          well, the difference is that in South Dakota they are actually doing it
          Lies. South Dakota has everything that a state like New York has. Except less people, and no skyscrapers.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Politics. I get pissed at it, and I still don't get to change anything. We're a "Free" country, however we have no real Freedom. If you speak out against the law, or politics, your done.
            You speak about politics on SWDC and you're done.

sig by fenikz
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• So... edit it I assume?

Comment

• haha you have been here since 06 u should know

Comment

The South Park episode Douche and Turd summed it up very nicely.

Comment

So... edit it I assume?
                    if you like swdc.

sig by fenikz
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                      haha you have been here since 06 u should know
                      I never thought of it being a big deal.

:(

Comment

I never thought of it being a big deal.

:(
                        Religions got the last one closed.

anyways.

I hate learning phase

Comment

• I apologize my friends! This is exactly why I don't bring up the P word, it bites me in the butt!

Also, the Red Necks/Hicks that live by me. I grew up in Northeast Iowa, I've got a lot of farmer friends, but the guys up here in Cedar Rapids ( population 150,000 ) have ZERO idea about city life and what to do, so what do they do? Stand outside above me and spit there chew to the ground, make black marks with there loud trucks ( and now the good loud, the straight pipe obnoxious loud ) and there is a tiny little turn around spot in our parking lot that's dirt, and they peal through it all the time and shoot mud everywhere.

Why!?

Comment

I apologize my friends! This is exactly why I don't bring up the P word, it bites me in the butt!

Also, the Red Necks/Hicks that live by me. I grew up in Northeast Iowa, I've got a lot of farmer friends, but the guys up here in Cedar Rapids ( population 150,000 ) have ZERO idea about city life and what to do, so what do they do? Stand outside above me and spit there chew to the ground, make black marks with there loud trucks ( and now the good loud, the straight pipe obnoxious loud ) and there is a tiny little turn around spot in our parking lot that's dirt, and they peal through it all the time and shoot mud everywhere.

Why!?
                            Do you know what Iowa stands for?

Idiots
                            Out
                            Wandering
                            Aimlessly

sig by fenikz
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• The more commonly accepted one is "Idiots Out Wandering Around" but you get the point.

And no offense to you Hawkeye, but a lot of Iowans I met at school were like that. They thought that Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, hell even Iowa City, was the equivalent of Chicago, and that because they were from "the big city" of Des Moines, that they knew more about it than me being from a suburb of Chicago. When in all reality, my suburb plus the 2 other suburbs next to me (all about 30 mins from Chicago) have more people combined than the "big city" Des Moines.

Again, no offense, but so many Iowans have the worst case of little man's syndrome I have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                The more commonly accepted one is "Idiots Out Wandering Around" but you get the point.

And no offense to you Hawkeye, but a lot of Iowans I met at school were like that. They thought that Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, hell even Iowa City, was the equivalent of Chicago, and that because they were from "the big city" of Des Moines, that they knew more about it than me being from a suburb of Chicago. When in all reality, my suburb plus the 2 other suburbs next to me (all about 30 mins from Chicago) have more people combined than the "big city" Des Moines.

Again, no offense, but so many Iowans have the worst case of little man's syndrome I have ever seen.
                                I'm well aware that Cedar Rapids not Chicago, New York or a large city., but the point is that it's a "city" not a small hick town or the country.

:)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information