What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
    I'm well aware that Cedar Rapids not Chicago, New York or a large city., but the point is that it's a "city" not a small hick town or the country.

:)
    Oh I understand, I was just adding commentary to your observation. And like I said, it's not all, but it was a lot of kids I met.

It just got really old when you talk to someone that hated you for being from Illinois, specifically "a suburb of Chicago."

Which is another point I have. Whenever people would ask me where I'm from, if I said "Chicago" they would chastise me because I wasn't actually from Chicago. If I said "Arlington Heights" they would have no idea where that is. And if I said "a suburb of Chicago" they would just say, "Oh, you're one of them." If you aren't going to accept any ******* answer I have, don't ask me asshole.

Comment

• "One of them"...? I not not quite sure what your meaning?
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
        "One of them"...? I not not quite sure what your meaning?
        One of them as in one of the kids from a suburb of Chicago.

For whatever reason, being from a suburb of Chicago at Iowa is unacceptable. I know there's a ton of Illinois residents, majority of which from the suburbs, that attend Iowa but it's ridiculous.

It is really hypocritically funny, though, that Iowans hate being stereotyped as all dull, uneducated farmers, yet most of them stereotype anyone from the suburbs of Chicago are spoiled pricks who don't work and are just given money by their parents.

I mean, one kid freshman year started a fight with my roommate (who is from Minneapolis) and said, "What, you think you're hard because your from a suburb of Chicago. Well guess what, I'm from Iowa City. What now."

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

Vest Jackets. Seriously, what's the ******* point here? My chest was cold but my arms were just fine for this weather? Oh yeah, ************? How about you and your vest jacket meet myself and my backhand?
          I'm sure these guys in their vest jackets wouldnt mind meeting yourself and your backhand.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
            I'm sure these guys in their vest jackets wouldnt mind meeting yourself and your backhand.

Well obviously I'm talking in the fashion sense. I wouldn't consider those jacket vests by any means

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• People who make changes to 8 year old policy/procedure "on a dime" and expect everyone to react to it with no problem what so ever.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Driving in the rain in the middle of rush hour, back to campus for a study group....that only two people out of a planned twelve showed up to!

Comment

• The Wizards inability to bang free throws...

Comment

• People who stand in the middle of the sidewalk, talking, while everybody's trying to go somewhere. There should be a rule that you are allowed to knock people over who do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                      People who stand in the middle of the sidewalk, talking, while everybody's trying to go somewhere. There should be a rule that you are allowed to knock people over who do that.
                      Hell yea!!! I hate when mother******* do that in Sams club, I just want to grab a comically large can of Tuna and brain those cockfarts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                        People who stand in the middle of the sidewalk, talking, while everybody's trying to go somewhere. There should be a rule that you are allowed to knock people over who do that.
                        Ugh, so many people do that at my school, but worse. Right at the top of staircases. **** them.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                          Ugh, so many people do that at my school, but worse. Right at the top of staircases. **** them.
                          Push them. Should be fun times.

Comment

• Going to crappy movies just so you can get with some girl who is going.

Comment

• The large death ads on that cover my cigarette boxes.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• How about the fact that Juicyfruit is ******* delicious yet the flavor lasts less than 5 minutes?
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information