No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One-uppers. Those people, who no matter what you did or what awesome feat you accomplished, want to interrupt with a story about how they did it bigger, better, whatever.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
      One-uppers. Those people, who no matter what you did or what awesome feat you accomplished, want to interrupt with a story about how they did it bigger, better, whatever.
      I hate them more.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

and I hate doctors. I now have to do like 3 or 4 more tests to be NCAA Eligible because they heard a heart murmur and i'd gotten lightheaded after a race twice. Ugh
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
          God I hate these people.

I also hate people who copy everything you do. It is irritating because then after doing the exact same thing you just did, they try and make it seem like they did it better which makes it even worse. It is said that emulating someone is the best way to flatter them but god damn it is annoying.

Comment

Family Guy References

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I hate just about every single driver in this world...

I imagine the same goes for about everyone else here..

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                I hate them more.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

When you go to a doctor's appointment and they don't call your name until 20 minutes after your appointment is supposed to start, then the nurse/assistant finally takes you to the room and tells you the doctor will be right with you, but no it's another 20 minutes before they finally ******* show up.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                    I saw it first though.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      Family Guy References
                      I'm right there with you.

I hate people that can't follow simple directions like reading your order for a sandwich. I wrote down what I wanted for a Subway sandwich and gave it to the person going to get them. He brought back a sanndwich that had everything on it, which was not what I wanted.

I also hate the drivers in Baton Rouge, LA. I want to ******* throat punch every one of them. I can't stand people that smack their food, drag their feet when they walk, or making noises when they eat like their approving the taste.

I can't stand the phrase "failed miserably".

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

I hate idiots in the gym.....most especially guidos that perform 4 different curl variations in the only squat rack.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

That anytime Juicy by Biggie comes on the radio they edit out the 'blow up like the world trade' part of the song.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            That anytime Juicy by Biggie comes on the radio they edit out the 'blow up like the world trade' part of the song.
                            they play it in NY funny enough
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

People who quotes lines from movies trailers off movies they've never actually seen.

Comment

People who act like college professors and study what you post just to tell you that you messed up. Get a life
                                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                                Just let it go RWO.
                                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information