No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna know what pisses me off? When people are complaining about something, then you tell them something that could remedy their problem, and they say, "no i don't think so." or "i don't feel like it." Then you say to them, "well you don't want to do much to help what you're bitchin about right?"

Makes me want to break things.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
      People who stand in the middle of the sidewalk, talking, while everybody's trying to go somewhere. There should be a rule that you are allowed to knock people over who do that.
      true dat. I'm always hauling ass while still walking, so I weave in and out like a black chick

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        true dat. I'm always hauling ass while still walking, so I weave in and out like a black chick

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I hate it when girls are messing around with your dick, then they don't finish.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
            Ugh, so many people do that at my school, but worse. Right at the top of staircases. **** them.
            The bottom & top of the main staircase was like 'the spot' to hang out in my HS. Luckily i was taller and larger than the vast majority of students at my school so elbowing my way through the crowd wasnt an issue.

Chris youre a gods damned Ogre, after you pick one of those kids up and throw him down the stairs, they wont stand there anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              Well obviously I'm talking in the fashion sense. I wouldn't consider those jacket vests by any means
              I dont see the problem with them. Its just like shorts which keep your thighs warm but not the rest of your legs.

Comment

• my girlfriend still getting upset about her asshole ex. I cant even say his name without her getting upset

Comment

• Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                  my girlfriend still getting upset about her asshole ex. I cant even say his name without her getting upset
                  How long have they been broken up for?

Comment

• about four months

Comment

my girlfriend still getting upset about her asshole ex. I cant even say his name without her getting upset
                      Question: why would you want to say your gf's ex's name in the first place?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                        Question: why would you want to say your gf's ex's name in the first place?
                        That's exactly what i thought when i read that.

Comment

• i have a friend who has the same name, i would never bring up that A holes name

Comment

i have a friend who has the same name, i would never bring up that A holes name
                            So you're telling her a story about your friend, like "Me and Wilbur were at the gym today, and there was this -"

"Oh Wilbur, that's my ex's name and I'm still not over him and I've got all these feelings and BOO HOO HOO HOO!!!"

Is that how it goes? If so dump your girlfriend immediately. That's unbearable.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                              So you're telling her a story about your friend, like "Me and Wilbur were at the gym today, and there was this -"

"Oh Wilbur, that's my ex's name and I'm still not over him and I've got all these feelings and BOO HOO HOO HOO!!!"

I agree with this. That is just too whiney.

Grinding Gears Thread = Relationship Advice Thread Part Deux.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post

Yea, definitely. If she is freaking out about someone else named John or Jeff, then she needs to figure some **** out.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information