Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JFLO View Post
    Yea, definitely. If she is freaking out about someone else named John or Jeff, then she needs to figure some **** out.
    It is Wilbur. Gosh.

    How is the turtle investment going??


    Silverback....still the best.

    +rep to Jakey for the sig

    Comment


    • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      So you're telling her a story about your friend, like "Me and Wilbur were at the gym today, and there was this -"

      "Oh Wilbur, that's my ex's name and I'm still not over him and I've got all these feelings and BOO HOO HOO HOO!!!"

      Is that how it goes? If so dump your girlfriend immediately. That's unbearable.
      You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.




      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

      Comment


      • but the thing is other than that, she is perfect. part of me just wants to get through this one issue.

        Comment


        • Saying a name should never freak anyone out like that. It sounds like there are unresolved issues. I agree with killxswitch. If it happens like that then just forget it. Not worth it.

          Did I stumble into the relationship advice thread by accident?

          Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

          Comment


          • no it grinded my gears that my girlfriend would freak out about her ex's name, and it turned into an advice section.

            Comment


            • Sorry guys. It was grinding my gears that someone's GF would act like that.

              Comment


              • you and me both, and to top it off i am trying to quit smoking. So now when i get stressed all i want to do is smoke a cig and have a beer

                Comment


                • Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                  no it grinded my gears that my girlfriend would freak out about her ex's name, and it turned into an advice section.
                  Haha, I was just messing around.

                  And I could see how that would be EXTREMELY annoying. I had an ex that used to do something like that.

                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                  Comment


                  • it does, but its only like once every 2 weeks that it happens, it just becomes a big ordeal when it does. I think me and her need to have a very long talk...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                      it does, but its only like once every 2 weeks that it happens, it just becomes a big ordeal when it does. I think me and her need to have a very long talk...
                      That'd be a good start I think. Good luck bro.

                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        It is Wilbur. Gosh.

                        How is the turtle investment going??
                        The turtle had to take a backseat but it's still in my budget plans so it shouldn't be too much longer, I'm thinking around Mid January - Mid February. I've gotten a lot of information but I think I'm just going to stick with a red eared slider from PetSmart for now and if I want to, then go more indepth.

                        It's a definite though.

                        BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                          it does, but its only like once every 2 weeks that it happens, it just becomes a big ordeal when it does. I think me and her need to have a very long talk...
                          Easy solution, don't say his name.
                          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

                          Comment


                          • I miss Wilbur ******* great pig.



                            Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              Saying a name should never freak anyone out like that.
                              3:15

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                                The turtle had to take a backseat but it's still in my budget plans so it shouldn't be too much longer, I'm thinking around Mid January - Mid February. I've gotten a lot of information but I think I'm just going to stick with a red eared slider from PetSmart for now and if I want to, then go more indepth.

                                It's a definite though.
                                Probably the best decision. RES are very hardy. Easy maintenance.


                                Silverback....still the best.

                                +rep to Jakey for the sig

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information