No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid work block. I helped and still can't see it.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• I'd smash.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
        Stupid work block. I helped and still can't see it.
        go to stupidcensorship.com and come to dc and see if you can than view it.

Comment

• JPMorganChase - DBWS1BCI01
          "Proxy Avoidance" content is forbidden by JPMorganChase policy.

You have attempted to access an Internet site that is not authorized through JPMorgan Chase's computers, gateways, or systems.
          All JPMorgan Chase users are reminded that they may use the Internet through JPMorgan Chase's computers, gateways and systems solely for JPMorgan Chase business purposes and for reasonable personal use.
          JPMorgan Chase may monitor JPMorgan Chase users' activity on the Internet. Please refer to the Technology Usage Policy and the JPMorgan Chase Code of Conduct in that regard.
          If you have a business need to have a web site blocked or unblocked, please complete a Web Exception EURC Request. Refer to the Web Exception EURC Process Flow for more information on submitting a web exception.

Hahaha. Oh well.

Also, THAT grinds my gears.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• haha if I were you i'd setup your home pc as a proxy so that once you got to work you could just bypass your works firewall

Comment

• ******* flies grind my gears. **** those little *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                I'd smash.
                After I'm done :)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  ******* flies grind my gears. **** those little *******.
                  I always thought the best alarm clock in the world would be a pet fly that is trained to land on your face at a certain time in the morning. Why? Because my alarm clock can go off for 15 minutes and I won't hear it ( even if it's located right next to my head ). However, once a fly lands on my face, I'm up the second it lands on me.
                  | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                    I always thought the best alarm clock in the world would be a pet fly that is trained to land on your face at a certain time in the morning. Why? Because my alarm clock can go off for 15 minutes and I won't hear it ( even if it's located right next to my head ). However, once a fly lands on my face, I'm up the second it lands on me.
                    How often do flies land on your face while sleeping for this to even be an issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      How often do flies land on your face while sleeping for this to even be an issue?
                      Why the **** would you want that to touch your face? They carry viruses, bacteria and parasites. You're asking to infect yourself; might as well rub **** on your face.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Why the **** would you want that to touch your face? They carry viruses, bacteria and parasites. You're asking to infect yourself; might as well rub **** on your face.

I'm going to fore-go my normal practice of posting a pic with my post. I mean, I could, but I'm just not going to, at least not this early in the morning.

Comment

I'm going to fore-go my normal practice of posting a pic with my post. I mean, I could, but I'm just not going to, at least not this early in the morning.
                          something tells me you found a pic (too easily, no less) and then decided against posting it because of how vile it was.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            something tells me you found a pic (too easily, no less) and then decided against posting it because of how vile it was.
                            No, I knew better. Plus the fact that I had a chili omelet for breakfast and, well, you get the idea.

Comment

Not often, it's just that WHEN it happens, I wake right up. No questions asked.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• losing grinds my gears

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information