No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION...Why am I instantly a douche for getting drunk when I am out with my girlfriend? I let loose even a bit, I am stupid...Yet as soon as we go out and she gets sloppy, I am again a dick for not thinking everything she says/does is hilarious, holding her hand through it all, and wanting to get freaky as soon as we get home.

If we're both buzzing, sure let's do it at 230am. But I have never been farther from being turned on when my girlfriend is drunk off her ass, and I am sober as can be. No explanation.

Comment

• Easy: Girls are r-tards.

Nothing you ever do will be right. Even if she is 100% wrong or being hypocritical, you are still wrong.

Comment

• your a dick cause you would be too drunk to put out that night for one. Next your girlfriend is always right or atleast so she thinks. I find that just a simple smile usually holds off the girlfriend. I recommend just give her some more vitamin P it usually helps

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          Easy: Girls are r-tards.

Nothing you ever do will be right. Even if she is 100% wrong or being hypocritical, you are still wrong.
          That really grinds my gears.

Everything has gotta be "story book" or it's unacceptable...Romantic dinner, gifts, cuddling, SEX, etc. But complaining about a relationship on this forum rather than being honest and discussing it with her is probably the wrong way to address the situation.

Call me Andy Murray I guess.
          Last edited by Whistler6; 12-05-2009, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• people overcooking pasta grinds my gears. Just got penne alla vodka, the sauce is delicious, but the pasta is just so soft and overcooked, ruins the entire dish.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
              That really grinds my gears.

Everything has gotta be "story book" or it's unacceptable...Romantic dinner, gifts, cuddling, SEX, etc. But complaining about a relationship on this forum rather than being honest and discussing it with her is probably the wrong way to address the situation.

Call me Andy Murray I guess.
              Girlfriend change/dump seems like a good remedy to your situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                QUESTION...Why am I instantly a douche for getting drunk when I am out with my girlfriend? I let loose even a bit, I am stupid...Yet as soon as we go out and she gets sloppy, I am again a dick for not thinking everything she says/does is hilarious, holding her hand through it all, and wanting to get freaky as soon as we get home.
                You might want to re-evaluate the situation. If she can't see her own hypocrisy, then there is a problem.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Girls that show no emotion after winning $123K scholarships to anywhere they want.

"Oh, I won? *little girly jump* I'm so overwhelmed with emotion. *smile*"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    You might want to re-evaluate the situation. If she can't see her own hypocrisy, then there is a problem.
                    True story. But I think underneath it all, I'm afriaid I'll end up like Patton Oswalt in Big Fan if I put an end to the relationship..

And about winning 123K worth of tuition! YES DAMNIT show some emotion...Money consumes my every thought and knowing I didn't have to pay any of my college tuition would probably cause me to strip naked and take off sprinting around the field.

Comment

• if I earned a scholarship to a school like SMU, where it's like 40k a year to attend, I'd probably have broken down crying.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        if I earned a scholarship to a school like SMU, where it's like 40k a year to attend, I'd probably have broken down crying.
                        Same, but after I ran around ripping my shirt off, possibly jumping into the student section if it was close.

I mean $123K! Towards any school you go to. I would be ecstatic for like a week straight.

Comment

• I would pretty much have no reaction either other than smile and say yippidydoo I won. It's just freaking money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                            I would pretty much have no reaction either other than smile and say yippidydoo I won. It's just freaking money.
                            It's a free college education. Meaning that's $123K you either can save for your future, spend on something you need, or not owe. If that's not something to be extremely happy about, I don't know what is. Especially considering how many people either can't go or can't finish college because they can't afford it.

Comment

• You pretty much summed up my disdain for the world.

Comment

• People that are too lazy and stand one inch from entrances while smoking. I dont want to breathe your crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information