No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Chicks who try and wear sexy clothes. WTF is that about. I do not want to see your stomach flopping around. Cover that **** up.

Comment

• When you play pickup basketball and there's always the one guy who thinks he's really good and he takes fade away threes over and over.

Comment

• 1. People who ask me to get them food when they have the gas and money.
        2. People who are say not to do something then 5 seconds later do the same thing.
        3. People who think they're the ****
        4. Gingers

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
          When you play pickup basketball and there's always the one guy who thinks he's really good and he takes fade away threes over and over.
          Same exact thing happened to me tonight. It's terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
            When you play pickup basketball and there's always the one guy who thinks he's really good and he takes fade away threes over and over.
            worse is the guy who plays by NBA rules an calls 3 in the key and ****.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• The 11 types of pickup baskteball players

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                this has been posted more than 11 times.
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• I hate when your at a party and some mexicans try and act tuff and say we stole some beer... then we stand up and they go away

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• The Steelers 4th quarter defense.

Comment

• People who walk up to you at the gas station while you are filling your tank and they have a ******* cigarette in their hand.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                        People who walk up to you at the gas station while you are filling your tank and they have a ******* cigarette in their hand.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• the bcs committee

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                            I hate when your at a party and some mexicans try and act tuff and say we stole some beer... then we stand up and they go away
                            You were just dying to tell that story weren't you????
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• I hate it when the bets I make never happen. I bet over 47 in the Jags/Texans game and what happens? The Jags muffed a punt on their 10 yard line and the Texans cant score. Then the Texans throw in an INT when we were on their 5 yard line. Then MJD gets stuffed 4 times on the Texans 2 yard line. That one game cost me a payout of $60 since the other games in the parlay happened.
                              Last edited by jayceheathman; 12-07-2009, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                                I hate when your at a party and some mexicans try and act tuff and say we stole some beer... then we stand up and they go away

I know that happens to me all the time. SO ANNOYING.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information