What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    I'm going to fore-go my normal practice of posting a pic with my post. I mean, I could, but I'm just not going to, at least not this early in the morning.
    You're a noble man, CJ.

PLEASE DON'T CLICK THIS IF ANYTHING BOTHERS YOU AT ALL.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Die Hard Fans.

Guy: I'm a die hard Sixers fan but I haven't watched a game all year. Now that Iverson is back, though, I have to.
      Me: Oh yeah? Cool.

Guy: Tony Romo blew that game yesterday against the Giants.
      Me: No, he didn't.
      Guy: Yeah, he did. Romo is a ****.
      Me: Gotcha.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        Die Hard Fans.

Guy: I'm a die hard Sixers fan but I haven't watched a game all year. Now that Iverson is back, though, I have to.
        Me: Oh yeah? Cool.

Guy: Tony Romo blew that game yesterday against the Giants.
        Me: No, he didn't.
        Guy: Yeah, he did. Romo is a ****.
        Me: Gotcha.
        The best is:

Yea, I used to be a die hard fan until they started sucking.

So wait, you were a die hard fan when they were good, but in bad times you aren't a fan. Seems to me that you are confusing the term die hard with fair weather.

Comment

• though I suppose this applies to any team: cowboys fans who dont know **** about the players. If you cant even name the starting lineups, then dont call yourself a "big fan"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            though I suppose this applies to any team: cowboys fans who dont know **** about the players. If you cant even name the starting lineups, then dont call yourself a "big fan"
            Cowboy fans are the worst at this. Maybe that is because I lived there but I got surprised earlier last week by like a 60 yr old woman who could name me everybody on offense for the Saints basically.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• I'd argue they are just a different type of big fan. They probably get invested in the games and engulfed in the football cheering environment, but they don't have a ******* clue about the individual members of the team. Although, there are indeed people who don't give a **** about watching the game and only watch them when they are good and then say they are big fans. That's a valid dick move.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

though I suppose this applies to any team: cowboys fans who dont know **** about the players. If you cant even name the starting lineups, then dont call yourself a "big fan"
                Happened a lot in Philly the last two years with the Phils making the playoffs. Everyone was the biggest Phillies fan in town then yet no one knew that Randy Wolf pitched for the Phillies.

Comment

You're being redundant.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• the term "agree to disagree"

******* try to convince me or listen to my ******* argument. id cant be both right if we are contradicting us.

Comment

• People constantly lamenting about their private lives on their Facebook Status. If **** ain't working in your life, do something or shut the **** up until you've grown a spine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                        People constantly lamenting about their private lives on their Facebook Status. If **** ain't working in your life, do something or shut the **** up until you've grown a spine.
                        I'm just gonna go ahead and post the statuses of a substitute teacher I had in like grade 8 who added me on facebook. ***** is crazy.

understands that there is something fundamentally wrong with her. Her own family dismisses her simply because of who she is. And her friends, they don't want to move beyond "facebook" friends because it might mean they have to care a bit more about Erin. Heaven forbid someone cares about me... ~♥~

understands there is something fundamentally wrong with her, but why must SHE do all the changing? Erin just wants to take some of these "facebook friends" off the page and prove to them that she has a lot to offer. Perhaps, this is her sad way of finding new friends - to replace the old ones - who left her terrified and alone. ~♥~

is hurting...always...she would love to hear the voices of her friends, not all at once mind you - that would freak her out. this time of year is lonely for those who don't have family or many close friends.

is giving up....she needs her friends more than ever...but..... ~♥~

wow.

Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I can grind my own gears

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• LMAO I agree x10000 on the Facebook ****, ugh, I know most of the time it's females but that's just so lame to me. It's probably a personal thing since I hate all that crap, chics I know do it to feel popular and have guys grope all over them.

And wow@that teacher, how creepy is that lol...Is she hot? She sounds like she needs a few nights of sex and she'll relax a bit, she sounds a few weeks away from wrist slitting stage.

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• What triggered it for me was actually a guy, going all waaaaahhh, waaaaah i want to be with you but you don't want it and blah blah blah. Like, for the past two ******* weeks. Right now I'd punch his face for being such a wimp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                                What triggered it for me was actually a guy, going all waaaaahhh, waaaaah i want to be with you but you don't want it and blah blah blah. Like, for the past two ******* weeks. Right now I'd punch his face for being such a wimp.
                                you should make oddly inappropriate comments on those statuses, example:

"remember that time in eighth grade when [whatever]? that was awesome, how'd that work out for you?"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information