Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    I can grind my own gears
    I was told you can go blind doing that.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post


      And wow@that teacher, how creepy is that lol...Is she hot? She sounds like she needs a few nights of sex and she'll relax a bit, she sounds a few weeks away from wrist slitting stage.
      No ****, she needs to go out and get drunk and laid and not necessarily in that order. Keep her away from sharp objects and pill bottles.




      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

      Comment


      • people who use the bible in political arguments. Seriously i was a politics major and they drove me nuts. its a freaking book, not a end all be all in an argument.

        Comment


        • Pulled my hamstring 2 weeks ago, tried to come back to playing soccer too soon and now have torn the ******* thing. That seriously has grinded my gears.

          XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

          Comment


          • When there are like 30 handicap parking spots in front of a building. I never see more than about 1/3 of them taken.

            Comment


            • **** women parking spaces. in a time of equal rights, everyone should look for their ******* parking spaces, not just men

              Comment


              • I hate being sick.

                sig by fenikz
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                You are just a terrible person.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                I have an iPhone.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                  **** women parking spaces. in a time of equal rights, everyone should look for their ******* parking spaces, not just men
                  these really exist? thats the worst thing ive heard in a while


                  The way it is

                  GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    **** women parking spaces. in a time of equal rights, everyone should look for their ******* parking spaces, not just men
                    Are they twice as big and at an angle?

                    Hitman D

                    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      No ****, she needs to go out and get drunk and laid and not necessarily in that order. Keep her away from sharp objects and pill bottles.
                      LL do you think a hot woman would have those kinds of troubles? If a hot woman was posting that, guys would be lining up going oh, its alright i still love you or some crap. She's gross. And yeah CJ, about 8 times I've been on facebook and gone "I wonder if she's actually gonna do it this time"


                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                      Comment


                      • Sadly, statistics show people who voice their problems like that are actually seeking help the best way their fragile mind knows how. It is when they act in that manner that someone should reach out and see if they are ready for serious help.




                        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                          these really exist? thats the worst thing ive heard in a while
                          Yeah, I have seen parking spaces designated for pregnant women. I park in them anyways since there is no law against it like there is parking in a handicap spot.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                            Sadly, statistics show people who voice their problems like that are actually seeking help the best way their fragile mind knows how. It is when they act in that manner that someone should reach out and see if they are ready for serious help.
                            And while she's out there contemplating a noose, we're on a football forum discussing how she needs a cocktail and some ****. Funny how things work, lol.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                              these really exist? thats the worst thing ive heard in a while
                              yes, they are mostly found in car parks.

                              Comment


                              • When you get an advertisement in the mail and then you go to the store and not only do they not have it but the people working there have no idea what your talking about.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information