No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dislike people who correct grammar or anything else related to that. It doesn't make you look smarter than anybody, it just makes you look uptight. People like that need to chill out.

People who act like they know more about something than they actually do really piss me off as well.

RIP ST

Comment

I hate people who care only for money.

Comment

People who quit on Madden in the first or second quarter. Third or fourth is ok, but still no fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
          People who quit on Madden in the first or second quarter. Third or fourth is ok, but still no fun.
          See, it'd be the opposite for me. Sucks getting to the 4th quarter and seeing the other guy quit because he can't stand losing.

Comment

People that try to act like they know more than they actually do. If people knew their intellectual limits the world would be a much smarter place.

Comment

I hate when people disagree with me on something, but don't have a valid reason or thought-out argument for their position.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I hate when you're eating in silence and the only thing you hear is the other person chewing.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

story snipers.
                  your at the start of the story and they just jump in and steal the show.
                  for example.
                  "the best part of cloverfield is when they are in the miltary area an...
                  "AND THEN Marla's head blows up!! OMGZ! SO AMAZING!!!1one!1!"
                  its like dude. i was i the middle of something, its not that serious. calm the **** down.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

I hate it quite a lot when someone who clearly doesn't wash himself nearly often enough comes sitting right next to me in the classroom. Some ******* moron who probably has no time left to take a shower from being too busy playing ******* World of Warcraft to no ends dit it this morning. I spent the remainder of the class hesitating between puking and punching his face.

Comment

People that get a dog as a pet then chain it to a tree 24-7 or don't feed or take care of it if you don't want to deal or have the time for a pet don't get one.
                      Last edited by Splat; 08-18-2009, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                        I hate when you're eating in silence and the only thing you hear is the other person chewing.
                        Haha, for some reason i can't help but swallow loudly. Probably more self conscious about that than anything else in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                          Haha, for some reason i can't help but swallow loudly. Probably more self conscious about that than anything else in my life.
                          I swallow kind of loudly when I am drinking water or whatever, but it's something I have no control over.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            I swallow kind of loudly when I am drinking water or whatever, but it's something I have no control over.
                            I can't chew with my mouth closed since I can't breathe from my nose. Really annoys everyone, but hey, I can't do anything about it

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

why can't you breathe from the nose?

Comment

People that think they are the toughest SOB on the planet and no matter what is going on or what your talking about it all ways comes back to how much of a bad ass they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information