What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Word. Dave Chappelle tells it like it is.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
    Originally posted by Borat
    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Tyler Perry and his stupid shows on TBS. Do people honestly watch that crap?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        Tyler Perry and his stupid shows on TBS. Do people honestly watch that crap?
        Sadly, i think they do, or else that douche wouldn't keep getting air time. His movies are the worst. I've never actually seen one (thank god), but just the trailers are enough to make me wanna rip off my eye lids.

Comment

• People who don't even make an effort to keep a reasonable volume in the library. How ******* self centered can you be?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            People who don't even make an effort to keep a reasonable volume in the library. How ******* self centered can you be?
            That annoyed me at first until I found the "quiet sections" where its just for studying and not using the computers or talking with your group or friends.

Comment

• People who ******* speed up and slow down depending on how far ahead/behind they are. I was next to this ****** for more than 45 minutes. Every time I would almost pass him he would speed his ass back up and shoot way far out in front. Then slow back down then speed back up. We're on a freeway, ******* cruise control asshole.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                That annoyed me at first until I found the "quiet sections" where its just for studying and not using the computers or talking with your group or friends.

Nowhere to be found at my school. Now I have to study in my room with the asshole neighbors screaming at the top of their lungs playing Call of Duty when it's supposed to be 24 hour quiet hours for finals week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                  People who ******* speed up and slow down depending on how far ahead/behind they are. I was next to this ****** for more than 45 minutes. Every time I would almost pass him he would speed his ass back up and shoot way far out in front. Then slow back down then speed back up. We're on a freeway, ******* cruise control asshole.
                  He might've been boking a smowl and so wanted another car near him in case you guys drove past a copper.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• When your store closes at 10, and a customer comes in at 9:57, doesn't need help. Stands at the computers for awhile, and then asks for help at 10:10 and leaves at 10:30.
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Nowhere to be found at my school. Now I have to study in my room with the asshole neighbors screaming at the top of their lungs playing Call of Duty when it's supposed to be 24 hour quiet hours for finals week.
                      My school has one whole side of the second and floors of the library dedicated to studiers and people who just want to read. Then the other side is for people doing group work and need to meet with their friends or whatever.

Comment

People who don't even make an effort to keep a reasonable volume in the library. How ******* self centered can you be?
                        I hear ya. I think its kids our age. Most have no common sense. Nothing clicks in there head to say " No I shouldn't answer my phone and talk loudly in the library and have a full conversation"

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

Comment

I hear ya. I think its kids our age. Most have no common sense. Nothing clicks in there head to say " No I shouldn't answer my phone and talk loudly in the library and have a full conversation"
                          That's why the UMD library is sick because you can get those private rooms.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                            That's why the UMD library is sick because you can get those private rooms.
                            Yeah,it is nice.

Something that really annoys we is when people say up going "Up" or " down" in the completely wrong context. Examples,"I'm going down to Connecticut tomorrow" if the starting point was Florida.

"I'm going up to Pittsburgh tomorrow" when the starting point is Maine.

Drives me nuts.

they get smoked.

Comment

Yeah,it is nice.

Something that really annoys we is when people say up going "Up" or " down" in the completely wrong context. Examples,"I'm going down to Connecticut tomorrow" if the starting point was Florida.

"I'm going up to Pittsburgh tomorrow" when the starting point is Maine.

Drives me nuts.
                              What if it's higher in elevation?

Comment

• When Your Xbox Breaks For The Mofukin 3rd Time. God Dayum

Thanks BoneKrusher!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information