Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
    What if it's higher in elevation?
    Touche. But do you really think people are speaking in that context?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      Touche. But do you really think people are speaking in that context?
      If i was going up skiing and the mountain i was going to was south of where I was then yes. If they were going up to my high-rise apartment in New-York then yes.

I have heard people that don't take into account elevation but I do if it's a drastic change. I get annoyed with it to but what do you say if you're going east or west? I think if it's some big direction like going from LA to SF or from Florida to New York then you should use up but if it's like i'm going up or down the street to my friend's i wouldn't worry about the cardinal direction too much and I would understand it. I can see where you're coming from though.

Comment

• when your friends all take bull **** courses because they go to ****** schools and get credit for baby math like basic algebra, meanwhile that's not even credited here.
        math in general grinds my gears.
        as does being sick during finals week
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          math in general grinds my gears.
          Find an Azn friend.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• I like math but I don't have to do it anymore because of my major.

Minor technicality: I'm taking Symbolic Logic in the spring, which is basically math. It's actually a Math credit, but it's taught by the philosophy department, meaning it has a PHI course prefix.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              I like math but I don't have to do it anymore because of my major.

Minor technicality: I'm taking Symbolic Logic in the spring, which is basically math. It's actually a Math credit, but it's taught by the philosophy department, meaning it has a PHI course prefix.
              What's your major?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Symbolic Logic
                not as bad as you think, I took that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• diab: linguistics, considering dbl major with philosophy, ergo the Symbolic Logic.

brent: yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll like it. A lot of people apparently complain about it, one guy told me "it's not philosophy" and "we only require it here because someone in the department specializes in it." But I don't care.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

diab: linguistics, considering dbl major with philosophy, ergo the Symbolic Logic.

brent: yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll like it. A lot of people apparently complain about it, one guy told me "it's not philosophy" and "we only require it here because someone in the department specializes in it." But I don't care.
                    I took it as a substitute for math. It was hard for a summer semester class.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• So...

Sitting at work, hot as ****.

Girls, who at work are allowed to wear open shoes, singlets and skirts who complain about being cold and thus turn up the AC whilst guys are forced to wear ties, long sleeve shirts, long pants and closed shoes are sitting sweating their rings off.

Really... Put on a ******* jumper, we are wearing as little as we are allowed to wear. Sexism has gone to the point of racism, where being in the "majority" is where you will get targeted with no recourse. I mean they either need to change it so that guys can wear the equivalent, such as flip flops, shorts and a t-shirt(the preferred) or woman have to wear closed shoes, long pants and long sleeve shirts with ties.

Yep... that really grinds my gears.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                        So...

Sitting at work, hot as ****.

Girls, who at work are allowed to wear open shoes, singlets and skirts who complain about being cold and thus turn up the AC whilst guys are forced to wear ties, long sleeve shirts, long pants and closed shoes are sitting sweating their rings off.

Really... Put on a ******* jumper, we are wearing as little as we are allowed to wear. Sexism has gone to the point of racism, where being in the "majority" is where you will get targeted with no recourse. I mean they either need to change it so that guys can wear the equivalent, such as flip flops, shorts and a t-shirt(the preferred) or woman have to wear closed shoes, long pants and long sleeve shirts with ties.

Yep... that really grinds my gears.
                        That grind my gears as wells. Girls get to wear basically whatever the **** they want while at work while guys are forced to war long sleeve shirt, a noo, ahem, a tie, and long pants. We are burning up while bitches complain if it's either too cold or too hot. **** pisses me off.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• When women say "Just tell me the truth I won't get mad".

And then you do and they get mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            When women say "Just tell me the truth I won't get mad".

And then you do and they get mad.
                            Never fall for that.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Lurkers.

As of now there are 71 members online and 140 guests.

I don't like that 140 people can be reading our discussions and not be involved its kinda creepy really.

Comment

• So I know this has been brought up before but oh well.

So I am wearing my Steelers Super Bowl Champions hoodie today at work. And this lady and I are walking by each other and she says, "Champions?? What is that a Saints hoodie??" (I live in Louisiana) and I reply, "Nope, it's a Steelers hoodie." She proceeds to tell me, "Oh, it's been a looooong time since they have been Champions." I just laughed because I didn't feel like getting into it with her.

So file this in the ignorant football fans and silly homers grinding my gears.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information