What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
    Ugh, tell me about it. I work in a grocery store, it gets annoying. I remember one time, this Asian couple was letting their kid run around. She got caught in the automatic doors. They closed on her. And then a manager let her out, and she went over to the pistachios and threw them all over the floor.
    I want to party with her.

Comment

• That kid is back on the escalator again!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Telling myself I need to go to sleep early, and still being up at 2am.

Comment

• Jarrett Bush
          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
            Telling myself I need to go to sleep early, and still being up at 2am.
            This happened to me too tonight

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• ********. Eateries that operate within the designated square downstairs count as food court. Anything outside, of said designated sqaure, counts as an autonomous unit for mid-mall snacking.

Comment

• Coming home with chips and drink ready to make a beast ass sandwich, fillings are all ready to go, to only find out you only have one smoked turkey slice left. ONE! INFURIATING.

I still ate it, but it wasn't the same.

Comment

• When having a different opinion on certain forums and people who disagee taking it like your giving them death threats.

And from above, Jarrett Bush grinds the hell out of my gears.

Comment

• Greeters at major department stores.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      Greeters at major department stores.
                      at work, if I am at the security stand thing where the cameras are, I am REQUIRED to say hello/goodbye to everyone that enters/leaves.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Same here. I have to greet a lot, and managers are very strict in wanting you to greet.

Trust me, whenever you see one of us at the door, even though we know you don't give a ****, we don't give a **** either, so let us do our ******* job and say "good" when we say "hi, how are you."

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Oh, that much would be fine.
                            "Hello, how are you today can I interest you in _____! No, OK, have a wonderful day and let me know if I can help you in any way."

I expect that, but when I say no, leave me alone.

Please don't get in front of me while I am walking straight towards what I came in to get in the first place, all but begging me to buy what ever the **** it is you are trying to push because, and I quote "I don't make very much and it would be nice to earn the little kick-back they give me if I sell a certain number of these."

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              and I quote "I don't make very much and it would be nice to earn the little kick-back they give me if I sell a certain number of these."
                              Next time just encourage them to start running books, or selling drugs.

Comment

• It was sad, she was practically begging me to buy this POS little hand bag thing. My wife would have beat my ass if I had bought that and given it to her, even as a gag-gift.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information