I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Disregard females.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I hate people that its impossible to buy gifts for. They either have everything or they have no interest in anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
          I hate people that its impossible to buy gifts for. They either have everything or they have no interest in anything.
          Lol that pretty much describes my parents. My dad, everything he wants is super expensive or he just buys it himself. My mom just doesn't seem to be interested in anything. I had the perfect idea for a present, too. Me and my little brother were gonna split on a Blu Ray player, I found one for $180, we could have gotten it for both of them and then my sister could get them a blu ray movie. But nooooo. He decided to get my dad some engraved mug instead.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I hate when people spell PITTSBURGH without a h at the end. I know it's silent, but it's not that hard to spell and understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              This is why i love The Sopranos.
              one day I'll sit down and watch that whole series.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I hate when you make a statement like "I seen Reverand Oshansky at the store the other day." And someone says "Funny story....." because its never a funny story.....they will say something like "Funny story, I seen reverand Oshansky at the store last week and he bought a lot of toilet paper." That's not a funny story..a funny story would be "I walked in on Reverand Oshansky and he was blowing a choirboy." That would be a funny story.
                Last edited by trkaline; 12-28-2009, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                  I hate when you make a statement like "I seen Reverand Oshansky at the store the other day." And someone says "Funny story....." because its never a funny story.....they will say something like "Funny story, I seen reverand Oshansky at the store last week and he bought a lot of toilet paper." That's not a funny story..a funny story would be "I walked in on Reverand Oshansky and he was blowing a choirboy." That would be a funny story.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• slowass internet.

Comment

• The massive use of "dominate" when it really should be "dominant". Makes people look like they are ******* ********.

Comment

• i hate people who walk slow side by side

Comment

• People need to learn that there is no "a" in the word definitely.

There is one in the word defiantly, which, oddly enough, is not the same word as definitely.

Comment

• Finally Fast commercial's.

Comment

• three biggest pet peeves ever:
                              1. girls who scream for no good reason.
                              2. when people dont hold the door or dont say thank you when you hold it for them.
                              3. when people ask for something to drink out of your fridge and dont finish it.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                                three biggest pet peeves ever:
                                1. girls who scream for no good reason.
                                2. when people dont hold the door or dont say thank you when you hold it for them.
                                3. when people ask for something to drink out of your fridge and dont finish it.
                                Well it's not their fault if you serve them a glass of drink that is too big for their thirst.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information