No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******* hate it when human colonies start disappearing with NO EXPLANATION and when you ask around, all your old homies are like 'Cerberus? F OFF', and you're like 'Come on it's whole colonies' and then they're like 'Do me a favor first' and you're like 'alright', I mean, the fate of the galaxy is at stake here *************.

also the smell of burnt bagels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
      Well it's not their fault if you serve them a glass of drink that is too big for their thirst.
      I mean more like when someone asks for a pop or a bottle of water. Like if you came into my room and said "Hey, can I have a bottle of water? I am really thirsty." I would respond "Yeah, no problem. Go ahead." And if you didn't finish said bottle of water, I would be upset because it's a waste. I just don't like people wasting my things. I have no problem giving things away as long as they are put to good use.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
        three biggest pet peeves ever:
        1. girls who scream for no good reason.
        2. when people dont hold the door or dont say thank you when you hold it for them.
        3. when people ask for something to drink out of your fridge and dont finish it.
        1.Agree
        2.I don't have to hold the door for you but I do say thank you if someone does it for me.
        3. What if they drink most of it? Do you completely finish everything you drink?
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
          Yeah, I've always hated greeters. I don't care if its your job, I still hate you..In other news, I hate when you go to order food at the drive thru and they say "Hi! Welcome to ____ would you like to try a _______?" If I wanted that I would order that, I usually know what I want before I get to where I'm going and that **** throws me off my game.
          Thats why they do it. They want to throw you off of your game and get you thinking "Hey, that sounds good. I may try that."

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
            ******* hate it when human colonies start disappearing with NO EXPLANATION and when you ask around, all your old homies are like 'Cerberus? F OFF', and you're like 'Come on it's whole colonies' and then they're like 'Do me a favor first' and you're like 'alright', I mean, the fate of the galaxy is at stake here *************.

The galaxy will be at stake before the Chargers make it to the Super Bowl.

Comment

******* hate it when human colonies start disappearing with NO EXPLANATION and when you ask around, all your old homies are like 'Cerberus? F OFF', and you're like 'Come on it's whole colonies' and then they're like 'Do me a favor first' and you're like 'alright', I mean, the fate of the galaxy is at stake here *************.

Quoted for truth... its pretty ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                Thats why they do it. They want to throw you off of your game and get you thinking "Hey, that sounds good. I may try that."
                It's a promotional tactic designed to encourage people to try new item menus!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                  1.Agree
                  2.I don't have to hold the door for you but I do say thank you if someone does it for me.
                  3. What if they drink most of it? Do you completely finish everything you drink?
                  I just normally go out of my way to hold the door for people, just kind of a thing I was brought up to do. And if they drink most of it, thats fine, but like if I give someone a pop and they don't even finish half the can, it pisses me the **** off. God damn waste.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Finding 6 different socks without the matching pair.

Comment

• Not being able to open more than one spoiler on a page. FMGoogleChrome

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        Finding 6 different socks without the matching pair.
                        This infuriates me to no end. Also, socks with holes in them. As soon as a sock develops even a minor hole, that thing is going in the ******* garbage. I hate holey socks with a damned passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                          I just normally go out of my way to hold the door for people, just kind of a thing I was brought up to do. And if they drink most of it, thats fine, but like if I give someone a pop and they don't even finish half the can, it pisses me the **** off. God damn waste.
                          I usually do the speed up thing at the last 5 yards to get the door for whoever is in my party and any immediate people afterwards, just to be a gentleman. But this girl I know always would basically sprint to the door faster to hold the door open for me. It pissed me off so much. And of course I have to say "thank you".

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                            The galaxy will be at stake before the Chargers make it to the Super Bowl.
                            Chargers have already been to the Super Bowl, lame.

Comment

Chargers have already been to the Super Bowl, lame.
                              only to kill a certain monkey on a certain back. doesn't count when you're just there to kill monkeys.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                                only to kill a certain monkey on a certain back. doesn't count when you're just there to kill monkeys.
                                Randomly bringing up painful memories in response to Mass Effect references grinds my gears!!!

monkey killing counts

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information