• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Job View Post
    why can't you breathe from the nose?
    Deviated Septum that I never got around to fixing

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Another thing...
      When you're watching a movie and someone goes, 'Hey, did you see that?'
      What did they think I was looking at when there's a huge movie screen in front of me?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

When people burp and don't say excuse me...

It's pretty feminine, but it always bothers me and I usually say it for them

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
          Another thing...
          When you're watching a movie and someone goes, 'Hey, did you see that?'
          What did they think I was looking at when there's a huge movie screen in front of me?
          Similar, when you are watching a movie/tv show with someone and they know you've seen it. So, they are like, "Does he die here?" What am I supposed to say? A couple times I've been like, "Yup," and they get all pissed off. Well why the **** did you ask then?? Now I just get angry and will say, "Stop talking and just watch the ******* movie."

People that get a dog as a pet then chain it to a tree 24-7 or don't feed or take care of it if you don't want to deal or have the time for a pet don't get one.
          This really hippie girl I used to be friends with at school (before she got all hippie) adopted a dog from her neighbors at home who couldn't keep him. It was like a 2 year old beagle that was really well behaved, but it's a beagle, so it's going to want to run, hunt, etc. Well, she would just leave doors open and he would run loose, or she would take him out to like a park without a leash and be like, "Oh, he will eventually turn up somewhere." It finally got to the point that after like a week she said she didn't want him anymore so she just kept letting him run away and ****. Like, if you don't want a dog, don't get one. And even then, don't just let it run around free, give it to an adoption place.

I really, really hate stupid/selfish people.

Originally posted by Job View Post
            See, it'd be the opposite for me. Sucks getting to the 4th quarter and seeing the other guy quit because he can't stand losing.
            I hate it when the game is almost over and my internet kicks off. It makes me look like an asshole.

I hate extremists of any and all political views. Because they don't listen to reason, are stupid, and then tell you that you are brainwashed or stupid.

I hate it when black people try to use the race card when it is totally unrelated to the situation.

Bum: Can I have a dollar.
            Me: No.
            Bum: We were your slaves for 500 years and I can't get a dollar!
            Me: You look damn good for 500 and you're late get back to my laundry.
            Bum: Get the **** out of here cracker.

People who steal stories and say it happened to them. Specifically when it is from a movie plot.

People who use "Well you never know." or "Its possible" in a debate all things are possible and there is nothing that is 100% known fact.

PETA nuff said.

Sports personalities that have no ******* clue what they are talking about (see Skip Bayless)

Grammar Nazis; I mean some-times correcting someones' grammar is imoprtant but. most of hte time it is just lame.

People who think they are awesome at everything.

God. First she creates hangovers then half women half sharks that won't even sleep with me.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

I usually don't correct people on grammar but the one thing that pisses me off is when people write "could/should/would of". It's could've or could have. "Of" is way off. The reason it's worse than stuff like two, too and to and it's and its, is that people usually don't even know they're writing it wrong.

Worse than anything is when people fan themselves with a magazine or something. First off, it's loud. Second, you're heating your body temperature up. You might feel a little bit cooler at first but once you stop, you'll feel way hotter than before. I have to leave the room because it annoys the hell out of me.

Slow internet or no internet. Nothing more infuriating or panic-invoking.

Those who feel the need to call you out on something but refuse to acknowledge when they do something wrong.

The, "I'm always right" people.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    Those who feel the need to call you out on something but refuse to acknowledge when they do something wrong.

The, "I'm always right" people.
                    In the same vain, those people who always talk about how good they are at EVERY ******* thing, and really are just average at most.

Midgets. .

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Other things I don't like

old people drivers
                        when stores i shop at only have cool shirts in XS, XL, or XXXXL
                        messy bowel movements that take a long time to wipe
                        when the light turns yellow when im half a block away from it
                        having thick hair
                        facebook (have one)
                        douchebags with hot girlfriends

ignorant sports fans. we get it, you "love" your team. But stop talking about how much you love them and when I call you out, just shut up. don't give me the "who knows that? get a life" card. just stop talking like you know so much or you're a big fan. I mean come on, knowing Jonathan Goff went to Vandy and that Cutler will love being re-united with his former Vandy WR isn't that freakish.

"Goff? who's he? he sucks!"

"actually he was outstanding playing in the SEC and has a legit shot at starting next year."

"then how come I never heard of him?"

"because you're a ******* idiot who should shut the hell up and NEVER question my fanhood and know I know more about the Giants than you do"

We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

People that say they "hate drama" are usally the ones who start it.

People that dont keep a two car distance when driving.

People who sell cars and people that work on commission in malls.

Reality T.V.

Seth Rogan movies.

Tourists that come to Nashville..... if you come down here you will notice no locals wear cowboy boots and hats (unless they are really old or country singers). Go to ******* alabama if you want to look like a dumbass to redneck drunk.
                            ....Oh and BTW, your karoke sucks.

Also dont use some fake southern accent when you are talking to the locals. Its not cute and it makes me want to punch a fool in the face.

ESPN, Warren Sapp and Jamie Dukes.
                            Last edited by DoughBoy; 08-19-2009, 12:09 AM.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              People who quotes lines from movies trailers off movies they've never actually seen.
                              Even movies that haven't been released?

When I ask someone for a small recap/summary of a movie/episode and it takes them longer than the whole damn movie to explain.

Debug Information