No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports fans in real life are 100% the reason I am here.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
      I guess the occurrence is more common then I thought. Hmmmm....and I thought I was special.
      Yeah, it happened to me too. She still says it too yet she's hooked up with double digit guys so far this year.

Comment

• 8 degrees outside, 58 inside my house. That grinds my ******* gears.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
          8 degrees outside, 58 inside my house. That grinds my ******* gears.
          I love when it's cold inside. I can just throw on a hoodie and sweat pants while I keep livin' the dream

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Trying to find a job after graduating college grinds my gears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              Trying to find a job after graduating college grinds my gears.
              I thought you were moving?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                I thought you were moving?
                No. Not yet, anyway. My friend was too ******** to pass community college classes at an acceptable level so he can't move until May.

Comment

• well if you decide to move to Austin, let me know.

to keep this on topic, I ******* hate when people dont respond to emails in a timely fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    well if you decide to move to Austin, let me know.
                    Certainly will.

to keep this on topic, I ******* hate when people dont respond to emails in a timely fashion.
                    That kind of ties into my problem. Over the past two weeks, I've sent out over 30 applications and/or e-mails to prospective employers. I've received three replies- Two rejections (both positions had already been filled) and another to tell me that they'll seriously start considering next week. I wasn't a math major, but a 7.5% reply rate probably isn't great.

Comment

• Finding 6 different socks without the matching pair.
                      I can top this...

I have about 20 pairs of non-pairs now, apparently my right foot destroys socks like there is no tomorrow.

I also hate when you have a pair of socks and one of them gets faded out on the line so that you now have a genuine pair that dont look like a pair.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UU average fan of sports who assumes their opinion is well-educated and appreciated by others.

Is ignoring their stupidity the best way to make the pain go away?
                        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                        the only hot actreeses are adult
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          Certainly will.

That kind of ties into my problem. Over the past two weeks, I've sent out over 30 applications and/or e-mails to prospective employers. I've received three replies- Two rejections (both positions had already been filled) and another to tell me that they'll seriously start considering next week. I wasn't a math major, but a 7.5% reply rate probably isn't great.
                          What did you major in? and which college?

Comment

• By all means, people, don't disable the key tone option on your phones. It's fantastic that we get to hear every letter you type.

Comment

• LeBron & Kobe puppet commercials also grind my gears, theyre so fraking stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                                LeBron & Kobe puppet commercials also grind my gears, theyre so fraking stupid.
                                not gonna lie, i like those commercials.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information