What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prock View Post
    not gonna lie, i like those commercials.
    I would have lied.

Comment

• It grinds my gears when I'm searching for a spot in a crowded parking lot and some jackass is taking up two spots with one car because he never learned to stay between the lines.

Comment

• state of the union/other side response speech with the ridiculous unnecessary applauding is absolutely ridiculous/stupid/mockery of our country

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
          What did you major in? and which college?
          Spanish major and a journalism minor from West Chester University of Pennsylvania.

Comment

• Laugh tracks on TV shows telling me when I'm supposed to laugh pisses me off beyond belief. That's the only knock I have on Seinfeld, and it's one of the reason's I love shows like The Office so much.

Comment

• "It broke my heart. It really did; I was devastated...I would spend a lot of time just thinking about it, going, ‘I think I’m a good guy. Am I a good guy?"
              Oh and he also went after Letterman and his marriage, but claims what Kimmel said on his 10@10 was a "sucker punch".

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                I would have lied.
                Gonna lie, I don't like those commercials.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                  Laugh tracks on TV shows telling me when I'm supposed to laugh pisses me off beyond belief. That's the only knock I have on Seinfeld, and it's one of the reason's I love shows like The Office so much.
                  I concur completely....one thing I hate is how many dudes go into stalls to piss nowadays..I mean really that's what urinals are for dumbass...why do you do it? Are you ashamed of your tiny dick? I hate having to clean the damn toilet seat for mad long because you stall pissers have pissed all over the seat...

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                    I concur completely....one thing I hate is how many dudes go into stalls to piss nowadays..I mean really that's what urinals are for dumbass...why do you do it? Are you ashamed of your tiny dick? I hate having to clean the damn toilet seat for mad long because you stall pissers have pissed all over the seat...
                    Hahaha, oh my God. Even at my college the guys will refuse to choose the middle urinal. Newsflash buddy, no one's checking out your pee-pee. We are just there to empty our bladder.

That or people go into the stall just to blow their nose, so they can wash their hands for 5 minutes and stare at themselves in the mirror.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                      I piss in stalls. Urinals back splash too much and if you look at the floor next time in front of a urinal, it is covered in piss. I personally don't want piss on my jeans or khakis. But I also lift the lid when I take a leak in the stall. And I have good aim.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        I piss in stalls. Urinals back splash too much and if you look at the floor next time in front of a urinal, it is covered in piss. I personally don't want piss on my jeans or khakis. But I also lift the lid when I take a leak in the stall. And I have good aim.
                        if you piss over yourself in a urinal, you struggle.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                          Hahaha, oh my God. Even at my college the guys will refuse to choose the middle urinal. Newsflash buddy, no one's checking out your pee-pee. We are just there to empty our bladder.
                          Woah now, I thought this was proper urinal etiquette? ALWAYS leave a space between urinals.

People that use marathon and lightweight in mw2, dumbass drivers, and my ****** roommate that uses all my dishes and leaves them dirty in the sink. I mean seriously, the dishwasher is like 8 inches away stop being so ******* lazy and put them in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                            Woah now, I thought this was proper urinal etiquette? ALWAYS leave a space between urinals.
                            Unless every stall is full, I agree.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              Unless every stall is full, I agree.
                              I agree as well. It's not a question of dudes checking out my wang. It's a question of comfort while I piss.

Comment

• Girl's who don't do anal. The person that holds the door open for you when you're at least 2 sets of stairs away.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information