Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
    Girl's who don't do anal.
    People that get upset because someone else doesn't want something shoved up their ass...

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
      People that get upset because someone else doesn't want something shoved up their ass...
      My girl said it felt good. :(. When a girl doesn't even want to try it is when my gears are grinded.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• I get very upset when guys ask, "How can I talk my girlfriend into having anal sex?" My reply: "I hope you can't." Absolutely no coercion, promises, manipulation or threats. It must be mutual with a definite understanding of the "bottom line."
        --Sue Johanson

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
          --Sue Johanson

Sex advice<<<<<

Just doing it>>>>>

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

My girl said it felt good. :(. When a girl doesn't even want to try it is when my gears are grinded.
            So... Should I conclude if your girl comes to you with a strap-on...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
              So... Should I conclude if your girl comes to you with a strap-on...?
              Obviously there's a difference. i like to dominate the female,not the other way around :)

Comment

• But you won't even try?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                  But you won't even try?!?
                  Nah yo,and I see how you're trying to flip this, but you don't understand.

Comment

• Anal sex isnt anything better then just sex, or oral imo. It's more of an experience than anything.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I think if you give or receive the anal, then you are a little bit rudy cool.

Why would you ever want to do that?? It just doesn't make sense. You have a vajayjay 2 inches away. Why not use it??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        I think if you give or receive the anal, then you are a little bit rudy cool.

Why would you ever want to do that?? It just doesn't make sense. You have a vajayjay 2 inches away. Why not use it??
                        Because people want what they can't have.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                          I think if you give or receive the anal, then you are a little bit rudy cool.

I'd hate to derail this thread,but.....

Like I said, I have an alpha male syndrome. I must dominate the woman in bed,and anal makes me feel more dominant(no it's not latent homosexuality either.)

*runs and hides*

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Anal sex isnt anything better then just sex, or oral imo. It's more of an experience than anything.
                            I'm not a fan. It's all about the story, being able to say, "yeah I've done it in the ass".

To me, there are plenty of different ways to have "normal" sex and oral sex to keep a guy satisfied...Doggy style has the same effect. But then again, I've heard guys say it's 10 times better and they want nothing but, um butt. So I guess it's all personal preference.

Comment

• the ipad (10)
                              Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

I'd hate to derail this thread,but.....

Like I said, I have an alpha male syndrome. I must dominate the woman in bed,and anal makes me feel more dominant(no it's not latent homosexuality either.)

*runs and hides*
                                You're a little guy aint ya. Just a little cutey patootie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information