No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea but if you have to lube something up to ram it, why bother?? There is a reason girls get wet when they are turned on. And it is not for you to have anal sex with them.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
      Yea but if you have to lube something up to ram it, why bother?? There is a reason girls get wet when they are turned on. And it is not for you to have anal sex with them.
      I don't lube up yo. Straight from oral to the anus!!!:)

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
        Yea but if you have to lube something up to ram it, why bother?? There is a reason girls get wet when they are turned on. And it is not for you to have anal sex with them.
        "Oh, Evan! Thank you so much for bringing that lube for my *****! I could never handle your ******* four-inch dick inside my ***** without your gigantic bottle of LUBE!" These girls are 18 years old. They aren't dried up old ladies, man. They're good to go!"

Comment

• The anus is one of the 7 - 10 generally accepted female erogenous zones. So its not like they get nothing out of it. eh?
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Seriously though tricking a girl into anal sex is a bad idea forcing the issue is worse just ask Kobe.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Who knew "grinding gears" was a euphemism for anal sex???

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                Who knew "grinding gears" was a euphemism for anal sex???
                We've got anal sex on the mind in this thread and cocain, heroin, and Greg Oden's dong being discussed in the Random thread...Must be a slow week on the sports front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                  "Oh, Evan! Thank you so much for bringing that lube for my *****! I could never handle your ******* four-inch dick inside my ***** without your gigantic bottle of LUBE!" These girls are 18 years old. They aren't dried up old ladies, man. They're good to go!"
                  LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Superbad>>>>

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                  like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                    Seriously though tricking a girl into anal sex is a bad idea forcing the issue is worse just ask Kobe.
                    Consider me skeptical that the girl was "forced" into it. Same with Roethlisberger.

Comment

• Hey Tila Tequila, "SKAT SKAT you dirty filthy puss you!"

Comment

• Would anyone else like to pull the trigger on the gun pointed at the head of whomever invented those ******* ******** ass Lebron/Kobe puppet commercials?

My name is Kobe! This is my shoe!!!

As if ESPN wasn't nearly unwatchable to begin with...they play that twice per commercial break.

Comment

• I think it was Spike Lee.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                            Since we're discussing sex, anyone ever try the sneak attack?

You poke a bunch of holes in the condom, and then just let her deal.
                            Get caught doing that in Ireland & you'll do jail time. Come to think of it, possession of condoms there will get you jail time too, that's what they arrest hookers for there, condoms "illegally" purchased in the UK smuggled into Ireland.........I couldn't make this **** up.

Girl's who don't do anal.
                            True, Italian girls have to be be virgins on their wedding night so they premaritally use the poop chute.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              Would anyone else like to pull the trigger on the gun pointed at the head of whomever invented those ******* ******** ass Lebron/Kobe puppet commercials?

My name is Kobe! This is my shoe!!!

As if ESPN wasn't nearly unwatchable to begin with...they play that twice per commercial break.
                              Me too, BB, I'm sick of it. Am I the only one who thinks "rapist" when he says My name is Kobe? I think not.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                                I really doubt she wipes her ass inches deep every time.
                                Are you saying you don't?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information