Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    that only implies when you are a professional lol. when you are an amateur, you need all the practice you can get!

    Bonekrusher.

    Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by prock View Post
      that only implies when you are a professional lol. when you are an amateur, you need all the practice you can get!
      HOW THE HELL CAN I MAKE MY TEAMMATES BETTER BY PRACTICING?

      I mean, we talkin' about practice.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        HOW THE HELL CAN I MAKE MY TEAMMATES BETTER BY PRACTICING?

        I mean, we talkin' about practice.
        you're right. what was i thinking? its all about the game, mang!

        Bonekrusher.

        Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

        Comment




        • This is so ******* legit.

          Comment


          • practice how you play motha fucka!
            Practice and conditioning are very different. I have no qualms with knocking a teammate the **** out at practice, put the pads on and tell me who to hit, I ain't going to run with any less intensity than a game, the second you start dogging it in contact is when you get hurt.

            But conditioning... the **** I want that for ;)


            Props to BK on the sig!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
              But conditioning... the **** I want that for ;)
              Increased quality of vag.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post


                This is so ******* legit.
                haha hell yea. I have that **** on my myspace page.
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                Comment


                • My Spanish book for this semester cost me $180.00 -- $100.00 for the book and $80.00 for the fricken code that allows me to use the lab on the internet.

                  ...That I can swallow, BUT when they buy it back they don't pay for the code just the book for half price. So I took spanish 211, and all I got was 50 dollars and this ******* internet code that is useless once the class is over. I feel abused.

                  Gears grinded.

                  Comment


                  • So I work in a grocery store, and honest to goodness about 85% of the people are on welfare/ ebt/ food stamps (where i live its bad). Well yesterday was the first of the month, and this family rolls up with three carts..... three freaking carts of food. And all the woman did was complain about was "having to put all the groceries up in her house"..... if i was another customer i woulda said something i was so pissed. i wanted to be like "lady i live on one meal a day and its usually chef boy are dee if you want i will freaking be glad to get $430 worth of food for free and would be very thankful to put it in my house"...... ewww that pissed me off bad.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                      My Spanish book for this semester cost me $180.00 -- $100.00 for the book and $80.00 for the fricken code that allows me to use the lab on the internet.

                      ...That I can swallow, BUT when they buy it back they don't pay for the code just the book for half price. So I took spanish 211, and all I got was 50 dollars and this ******* internet code that is useless once the class is over. I feel abused.

                      Gears grinded.
                      i didnt even get fifty back for my spanish book, and i still have the useless ******* code

                      Bonekrusher.

                      Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                      Comment


                      • The Social Security Office for not hurrying up and giving me my sons social security card so I can file my taxes and get my awesome return!!!


                        Silverback....still the best.

                        +rep to Jakey for the sig

                        Comment


                        • what grinds my gears is when my thread gets locked cuz one dumbass crossed the line. it also grinds my gears when people are wound up to god damn tight to enjoy things. it pisses me off when people are always trying to make sure they dont offend anyone. "gotta be politically correct! oh no cant say that! cant do this!" its a ******* joke. grow a pair.

                          Bonekrusher.

                          Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                          Comment


                          • This John Wall/John Calipari coverage on ESPN...who the **** cares? And yeah, while I'm on that, ESPN in general.

                            Hitman D

                            "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by prock View Post
                              what grinds my gears is when my thread gets locked cuz one dumbass crossed the line. it also grinds my gears when people are wound up to god damn tight to enjoy things. it pisses me off when people are always trying to make sure they dont offend anyone. "gotta be politically correct! oh no cant say that! cant do this!" its a ******* joke. grow a pair.
                              What grinds my gears is people think its funny/tough/cool to make fun of suffering people because they're not from the developed world and they're interrupting your TV time. Be thankful you've been fortunate enough in your life that you haven't had to deal with something like 170,00 of the people in your country getting smoked by an earthquake. Be a human and show some compassion for people who really have it tough.

                              What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

                              2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

                              Comment


                              • We definitely need a purge.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information