Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    What grinds my gears is people think its funny/tough/cool to make fun of suffering people because they're not from the developed world and they're interrupting your TV time. Be thankful you've been fortunate enough in your life that you haven't had to deal with something like 170,00 of the people in your country getting smoked by an earthquake. Be a human and show some compassion for people who really have it tough.
    i never said anything about my feelings towards haiti. i actually feel bad for the people, obviously, because as if their country wasnt ****** enough already, they were just set back many years in terms of development. i give a **** about haiti. you completely missed the point of what i said.

    Bonekrusher.

    Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by prock View Post
      i never said anything about my feelings towards haiti. i actually feel bad for the people, obviously, because as if their country wasnt ****** enough already, they were just set back many years in terms of development. i give a **** about haiti. you completely missed the point of what i said.
      Ya, I realize it wasn't you. That is why I bolded the " one dumbass" part.

      What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

      2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

      Comment


      • Yeah prock, sorry if I came off as overly aggressive locking that thread. I think this one is fine for that kind of venting, say you wanted to say you don't give a **** about the bad influence grand theft auto games have on kids, you can go in here and say people who think that grand theft auto games should be banned because they are a bad influence on children grind my gears.

        The only reason I sounded so angry was because BigBanger pissed me off with the haiti thing.


        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
          Yeah prock, sorry if I came off as overly aggressive locking that thread. I think this one is fine for that kind of venting, say you wanted to say you don't give a **** about the bad influence grand theft auto games have on kids, you can go in here and say people who think that grand theft auto games should be banned because they are a bad influence on children grind my gears.

          The only reason I sounded so angry was because BigBanger pissed me off with the haiti thing.
          meh its fine, i just thought i had a good idea lol.

          Bonekrusher.

          Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            Ya, I realize it wasn't you. That is why I bolded the " one dumbass" part.
            oops, my bad lol.

            Bonekrusher.

            Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
              Yeah prock, sorry if I came off as overly aggressive locking that thread. I think this one is fine for that kind of venting, say you wanted to say you don't give a **** about the bad influence grand theft auto games have on kids, you can go in here and say people who think that grand theft auto games should be banned because they are a bad influence on children grind my gears.

              The only reason I sounded so angry was because BigBanger pissed me off with the haiti thing.
              Chris do what Chris do.

              sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

              Comment


              • leaving my iphone in Punxsutawney.
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Boston View Post
                  This John Wall/John Calipari coverage on ESPN...who the **** cares? And yeah, while I'm on that, ESPN in general.
                  Pretty much anything that ESPN covers. Because it's 99% worthless.

                  I remember watching ESPN with my dad after school and thinking about how great it was. And then it became a mockery of everything it once was.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                    leaving my iphone in Punxsutawney.
                    What should grind your gears more is that you were able to leave Punxsutawney and not forced to live the same day over and over.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      What should grind your gears more is that you were able to leave Puncsatony and not forced to live the same day over and over.
                      great point. groundhogs day is a fantastic holiday
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                      Comment


                      • overdraft charges, **** you National City!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                          overdraft charges, **** you National City!
                          I wrote a check for insurance and they cashed it like a week earlier than they were supposed to. I got overdrafted like $90 and then charged $30 in overdraft fees.

                          Upon calling my bank, I explained what happened, discussed how I've been in business with them for my whole life, and that it's not like I don't have the money, it was just a mistake. They essentially said, "Yea, well since it's not our fault, **** you, we are taking more of your money."

                          ******* banks grind my gears. Also, god damn insurance companies for being dicks.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            I wrote a check for insurance and they cashed it like a week earlier than they were supposed to. I got overdrafted like $90 and then charged $30 in overdraft fees.

                            Upon calling my bank, I explained what happened, discussed how I've been in business with them for my whole life, and that it's not like I don't have the money, it was just a mistake. They essentially said, "Yea, well since it's not our fault, **** you, we are taking more of your money."

                            ******* banks grind my gears. Also, god damn insurance companies for being dicks.
                            That problem is easy to solve. Call them up and say , " I'm switching banks unless you take away that charge". I've done it to Wells Fargo a few times. They always cave.

                            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

                            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              That problem is easy to solve. Call them up and say , " I'm switching banks unless you take away that charge". I've done it to Wells Fargo a few times. They always cave.
                              Yea, that was my plan.

                              When I called the first time I was pressed for time and just astonished at how big of dicks they could be.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                Yea, that was my plan.

                                When I called the first time I was pressed for time and just astonished at how big of dicks they could be.
                                Screw the man!

                                Sad part is, I may be the man in a couple months. :(

                                What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

                                2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information