No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who starts a sentence, but don't finish it.

People who talk to me like I am a ******* idiot.

People who say they hate you or someone else when they don't know them.

Bandwagon fans.

Brett Favre.

Comment

I'm sure these commercials are everywhere, but the "technical college, computer training and internet college" commercials. I know there are a lot of dumb people out there, but some of those commercials are just ridiculous.

Ringback tones...I don't want to hear Kelly Clarkson, "Since You've Been Gone" everytime I call you

People that blaze the bass in their car...Yes, you captured my attention and now I think you are the most worthless person and I hope your system is stolen.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Being at a restaurant with someone and they find something to complain about and cause a big scene.

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
          I'm sure these commercials are everywhere, but the "technical college, computer training and internet college" commercials. I know there are a lot of dumb people out there, but some of those commercials are just ridiculous.

Comment

Drunk Drivers. Get your **** together.

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
              People that blaze the bass in their car.
              The worst is when they have a good system in a crappy car and the trunk rattles all loud.

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
              Being at a restaurant with someone and they find something to complain about and cause a big scene.
              I'm always on my best behavior when I go out to eat I mean come on these people are making your food do you really want to piss them off?

Comment

This one comes from living with 3 roommates...

When people leave filthy ass dishes and silverware in the sink. That one is actually probably my worse...it stinks of poo.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                  Those who feel the need to call you out on something but refuse to acknowledge when they do something wrong.

The, "I'm always right" people.
                  thats my parents. its ******* horrible to argue with them

Comment

glad this thread is back. im feeling bitter today

I also hate one uppers so much. Regardless of whether my story is good or not let me finish it before you start talking about your story that happens to make my story look like ****.

I hate judging eyes. Like you're at a party and you go ou t for a smoke then when you come back in people giving you dirty looks.

I hate the MTV "generation" or whtever you want to call it. People that let other people tell them what they like or don't like. Especially when it comes to fashion or music. I had a chick tell me I have horrible music taste because my idea of good rap isn't what z100 or MTV plays. Plus I'm a reggae fan and people always rag on me for playing it. In my ******* car.

Finally the Michael Jackson ****. Girls like omg I love Michael Jackson when they can't name more than 3 songs. I can't name more than 3 songs but I sure as hell won't pretend I'm a fan.
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

'Sports fans' who blame the 6-10 season on Aaron Rodgers.

Eagles fans. I'm around too many too much. They always bring up 4th and 26 when I say something. And when I mention that they don't have a Super Bowl, they come back with, 'What about last year, though? Where were the Packers?' How do you argue with ignorance?

People going the speed limit in the left lane. Annoying. It's for ******* passing.

People who say they could have hooked up with girls and didn't.

Girls that talk about other girls getting around when they get around.

Jokes that go on too far to the point where it isn't funny.

People on Xbox who brag about their rank/gamerscore and then say you suck after you win/kill them.

To continue on with XBox. People with mics that don't say a word. Creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                        Eagles fans. I'm around too many too much. They always bring up 4th and 26 when I say something. And when I mention that they don't have a Super Bowl, they come back with, 'What about last year, though? Where were the Packers?' How do you argue with ignorance?

Agree present company excluded.

People who say they could have hooked up with girls and didn't.
                        What about fat and or ugly chicks?
                        You know what else grinds my gears sexy bastards like George Wang stealing all my women >:(
                        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

who is George Wang? im Georg!

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                            who is George Wang? im Georg!
                            I was talking about my cuz George Wang. Huh to think I was talking about you! HAHA HA.
                            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

thats why i asked who George is :o

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                                thats why i asked who George is :o
                                Actually, I was talking about you. But I couldn't admit I was wrong :/

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information