What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
    Mercury Morris. Honestly, nobody gives a **** about your perfect season anymore.
    Oh so much THIS.

Shula, and all of ya too, please just **** already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
      I hate it that whenever there's a poker game on a TV show, the main protagonist always wins every single hand, always knows exactly what every other player has, and never gets raped by the river.
      Aye, and when I get on a crap streak and get nothing but rags, when it doesnt seem like Ive taken down anything in about a week, I think of this.
      Last edited by General Zod; 02-04-2010, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• I wonder if Mercury had a twinge of suicidal thought when the Colts decided to just take a crap on perfection. I mean here is something the guy has obviously based his whole life around, and it was shown to be absolutely worthless to Peyton's boys. They literally sent it away for no reason. Pretty funny

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          I wonder if Mercury had a twinge of suicidal thought when the Colts decided to just take a crap on perfection. I mean here is something the guy has obviously based his whole life around, and it was shown to be absolutely worthless to Peyton's boys. They literally sent it away for no reason. Pretty funny
          it is funny...

but I think he is to stupid really, he probably just wrote another rap song about it or something.

Comment

I hate it that whenever there's a poker game on a TV show, the main protagonist always wins every single hand, always knows exactly what every other player has, and never gets raped by the river.

Grammar question for teacher CJ (or anyone else) : "Every other player" or "every other players"? I'm going with singular, but can't be sure.
            You are correct, sir. It would be the singular in that situation.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Grammar question for teacher CJ (or anyone else) : "Every other player" or "every other players"? I'm going with singular, but can't be sure.
              Give me the rest of the sentence.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Apple products are starting to piss me off. why would i ever need an iPad? i have a laptop, i have a smart phone, i can already do pretty much all that crap. and on that note, all the stupid apple lovers that cant stop sucking Steve Jobs' dick. they need to get over it, every Apple product is not god-like and isnt the greatest invention ever.

also, for people who enjoy my feelings, i present this:

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• When you take a dump, then get in the shower and get all clean. Then as soon as you get out of the shower you have to **** again. Pisses me of so ****** much, I don't want to walk around all day with swamp ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    Give me the rest of the sentence.
                    Apply it to the situation just above in the same post.

Comment

• what grinds my gears is people asking me 'how are you' and not bothering to stand around long enough for me to answer.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
                        what grinds my gears is people asking me 'how are you' and not bothering to stand around long enough for me to answer.
                        Next time respond with this, "Do you really care or are you just asking?"

The look on their face will be priceless.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                          My point exactly. In fact, they are closer to being the same thing than dominant and dominate are. At least red and blue are used the same. Dominate and dominant are completely different and don't even sound the same, that's what really irks me, it's not a there/their/they're thing, it's an I'm to ignorant or stupid to use the right word thing, which is why it grinds my gears. Ditto for loose/lose which is probably an even more common online result.
                          You're simply wrong on this. Red and blue are entirely different colors expressing entirely different things (aside from them both being colors), and sound way more different from each other than dominant and dominate do. Dominant and dominate both express roughly the same idea and sound about 80% alike (phonetically: /'dɑmənɪnt/ and /'dɑməneɪt/)

Seriously, man? You're not making any sense.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            You're simply wrong on this. Red and blue are entirely different colors expressing entirely different things (aside from them both being colors), and sound way more different from each other than dominant and dominate do. Dominant and dominate both express roughly the same idea and sound about 80% alike (phonetically: /'dɑmənɪnt/ and /'dɑməneɪt/)

Seriously, man? You're not making any sense.
                            dude chill. the point is that dominate and dominant ARE NOT the same word, they wont mean the same thing, and when people mix them up it is annoying and makes them sound stupid. if you dont agree, i dont give a ****.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              Next time respond with this, "Do you really care or are you just asking?"

The look on their face will be priceless.
                              Tell them the docs just gave you 20 minutes to live, check your watch, go 'Oh ****!' and pretend to pass out.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                                dude chill. the point is that dominate and dominant ARE NOT the same word, they wont mean the same thing, and when people mix them up it is annoying and makes them sound stupid. if you dont agree, i dont give a ****.
                                I understand that point, I'm attacking wogitalia's argument saying that dominant and dominate are more different from each other than red and blue.

I think you're the one that needs to chill. I don't doubt that you don't give a ****. Like I care.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information