No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a test the Monday after the Super Bowl. Supa Dupa Lame.

Comment

• I understand that point, I'm attacking wogitalia's argument saying that dominant and dominate are more different from each other than red and blue.
      They most certainly have more in common. At least red and blue are both nouns/adjectives as opposed to dominant/dominate where one is an adjective and the other a verb. The point remains that someone is using a word that is wrong and it is a stupid mistake.

If you prefer use play and player. Sure they look similar, are pronounced similar, stem from the same place but they mean different things and are different words. You wouldn't say "He is a football play" instead of "He is a football player" so why say "dominate" when you mean "dominant"? It just makes you look stupid, the same as calling a red car a blue car would or the above player/play does. It's using a word that is obviously wrong and there is no excuse for it, not laziness, they don't "sound the same". It is purely using the wrong word and it is completely wrong and I stand by that it makes anyone doing it look stupid.

Oh... and if it wasn't clear it should be by now that this really grinds my gears!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Sarah Silverman, yeah I said it. Hate her. She's so masculine and not funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          Sarah Silverman, yeah I said it. Hate her. She's so masculine and not funny.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Would pound Silverman no questions asked. Worth a post in WYHI thread?

Comment

• Sarah Silverman or Hilary Swank?

Swank by a mile, for me.

Comment

• Sarah Silverman, yeah I said it. Hate her. She's so masculine and not funny.
                Honestly... Female comedians in general. They just aren't funny and they try so hard its painful to watch. I can't think of a single female stand up comedian that is consistently funny, most aren't funny at all.

Feel free to correct me...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                  Honestly... Female comedians in general. They just aren't funny and they try so hard its painful to watch. I can't think of a single female stand up comedian that is consistently funny, most aren't funny at all.

Feel free to correct me...
                  that is 100% correct. they really arent that funny, sometimes they got a couple good jokes, but most of the time its kinda ******. ellen degeneres really sucks.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    Would pound Silverman no questions asked. Worth a post in WYHI thread?
                    I believe she was posted there before. And it was an overwhelming yes.

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Sarah Silverman or Hilary Swank?

Swank by a mile, for me.
                    This isnt about bangability. It's about how I find her show to be funny.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                      that is 100% correct. they really arent that funny, sometimes they got a couple good jokes, but most of the time its kinda ******. ellen degeneres really sucks.

Aubrey Plaza is awesome every time.

Comment

Aubrey Plaza is awesome every time.
                        never heard of her. youtube away!

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                          never heard of her. youtube away!

Comment

• haha yeah ill give you that. shes pretty funny. but still, the point remains that because of the sexism that is so deeply set into society, women just arent as funny lol.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Would pound Silverman no questions asked. Worth a post in WYHI thread?
                              Agreed, but the second she starts telling jokes, I'm gonna donkey punch the *****.

EDIT: You know she'd do some freaky naughty stuff in the sack.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                                Agreed, but the second she starts telling jokes, I'm gonna donkey punch the *****.
                                I personally prefer the **** punt.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information