No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The whole thing is you have to pull out, which defeats the entire purpose.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
      The whole thing is you have to pull out, which defeats the entire purpose.
      so let me get this straight, you plan on having sex with a girl, donkey punching her, and continue to have sex with her?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
        so let me get this straight, you plan on having sex with a girl, donkey punching her, and continue to have sex with her?
        You react as if this is some sort of problem.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
          You react as if this is some sort of problem.
          for me, the punch ends it. maybe i should try it your way...

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• You know what grinds the **** out of my gears? Dumbass bitches who bring high school drama to college. And succubus girlfriends who steal your friends away and they are too *****-whipped to do anything about it. ****** *****.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Charlie Chaplin impersonates Hitler in The Great Dictator.
              you know how two odds make an even? something like that maybe..
              Maybe impersonate is the wrong choice of word. How does acting exactly the same as someone who isn't funny have any chance of ending up funny. All those jokes she told pretending to be Silverman could just as easily have been said by Silverman. Again, my bad on the word choice but it just isn't any funnier just because someone is pretending to be that person who isn't funny, it's still lame.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                Maybe impersonate is the wrong choice of word. How does acting exactly the same as someone who isn't funny have any chance of ending up funny. All those jokes she told pretending to be Silverman could just as easily have been said by Silverman. Again, my bad on the word choice but it just isn't any funnier just because someone is pretending to be that person who isn't funny, it's still lame.
                no, it's parody, it's a whole thing. however i can definitely see how sarah silverman could be considered not funny by some.

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                  Did not Lol.

I stand by my original point 100%. How does impersonating someone who isn't funny have any real chance of being funny?
                  When Conan or Kimmel impersonate Leno, it's funny. Just one example that comes to mind. I thought that chick nailed the Silverman impression. Many people find impressions funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    This isnt about bangability. It's about how I find her show to be funny.
                    I understand that, but i made it strictly about bangability since i believe exactly 49% of this board does not find Hilary Swank attractive, and Sarah Silverman is one of those borderline cases as well. I just happen to be one of the ones that voted "yes" on the Hilary Swank hot or not epic poll.

Comment

• Hillary Skank is actually far less attractive IMO than Sarah Silverman.

So for the big question: is Sarah Silverman ***? Comedy Central shows that rainbow background behind her image on her promo spot, I thought that was a big clue.

And that's another thing, the homosexual movement co-opting the rainbow as a symbol for anything *** grinds my gears. I'm old enough to remember the late 60s as a HS student, & the rainbow was a symbol for diversity, not gayness. It's a shameful ripoff actually.

Basically my gears are ground by the whole Hollywood Power Lesbian agenda in general, Ellen Degeneres, Rosie O'Donnell, they s/b nailed up in an old barrel & sent out with the evening tide.....
                      Last edited by LizardState; 02-06-2010, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                        Hillary Skank is actually far less attractive IMO than Sarah Silverman.

So for the big question: is Sarah Silverman ***? Comedy Central shows that rainbow background behind her image on her promo spot, I thought that was a big clue.

And that's another thing, the homosexual movement co-opting the rainbow as a symbol for anything *** grinds my gears. I'm old enough to remember the late 60s as a HS student, & the rainbow was a symbol for diversity, not gayness. It's a shameful ripoff actually.

Basically my gears are ground by the whole Hollywood Power Lesbian agenda in general, Ellen Degeneres, Rosie O'Donnell, they s/b nailed up in an old barrel & sent out with the evening tide.....
                        I agree with the rainbow thing. I thought the **** had purple as their official colour? Is purple and rainbow needed? I know rainbow isn't a colour but how many colourful symbols are needed to represent gayness?!

Comment

• People who chew with their mouth open

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• When people ask questions they already know the answers to.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              When people ask questions they already know the answers to.
                              I do that all the time. I'm not sorry :\.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                When people ask questions they already know the answers to.
                                Or when you ask something like, "what are we going to eat?" and someone replies with "food". Like oh really? I thought we were going to down rat poison. Idiots.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information