What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prock View Post
    Wanna know what grinds my gears? That all I ever drink is Keystone. I am so sick of cat piss. The problem is it only costs 12 bucks a case at the local liquor store, so I HAVE to buy that.
    It's a rough economy we don't have a choice, you know the beer sucks when the unsmooth moments part is the highlight of your drinking experience.

I'm also gonna put that MTV show "My Life As Liz" on my list, quite possibly the worst "reality show" since "Bonds on Bonds".

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789 View Post
      It's a rough economy we don't have a choice, you know the beer sucks when the unsmooth moments part is the highlight of your drinking experience.

I'm also gonna put that MTV show "My Life As Liz" on my list, quite possibly the worst "reality show" since "Bonds on Bonds".
      I ******* hate reality TV. It's all garbage. But the one I hate the most? Jersey Shore, basically because of the fact that everyone is obsessed with it.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• the song the Netherlands will submit to the eurovision song contest really grind my gears:

it makes me want to leave the country.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Most of my driving is to and from the local college. I think the worst for me is when there's a huge line of cars on the 2 lane street. There's probably some old lady leading the charge, so most of us know it's going to be a while before we can hit the speed limit.

I say most because some teeny bopper, yellow Cobalt driving ***** who just got out of class like everyone else assumes we're all just a bunch of idiots who are all driving slow to inconvenience her. So she starts riding my ass like that's going to solve the problem. A little brake check and a wave involving my longest finger usually does the trick.

Oh yeah, put down your cell phone, idiot. You're operating a vehicle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unbiased View Post
            Most of my driving is to and from the local college. I think the worst for me is when there's a huge line of cars on the 2 lane street. There's probably some old lady leading the charge, so most of us know it's going to be a while before we can hit the speed limit.

I say most because some teeny bopper, yellow Cobalt driving ***** who just got out of class like everyone else assumes we're all just a bunch of idiots who are all driving slow to inconvenience her. So she starts riding my ass like that's going to solve the problem. A little brake check and a wave involving my longest finger usually does the trick.

Oh yeah, put down your cell phone, idiot. You're operating a vehicle.
            Holy **** that just happened to me today. lol.. including me putting the finger up

Comment

• That all I ever drink is Keystone. I am so sick of cat piss. The problem is it only costs 12 bucks a case at the local liquor store, so I HAVE to buy that.
              Wow... That just makes my gears grind on how stupidly overpriced alcohol is in Australia. The absolute cheapest carton you can get is like $35 and it tastes like absolute ass. You are looking at $45 to get a decent carton of beer and that's only 24, not a case. FML!

The best way to drive is under the assumption that 99% of people can't drive. I think Australia may have the worst drivers in the world, as a people we are completely incapable of the simple art of merging. You have two kinds of dickhead that can't merge. The first is the impatient sod that has to get as far ahead as possible, bottlenecking one end, the other is the patient sod who lets everyone in, effectively bottlenecking the other end. No one can just let one car in and merge, in which case it would just flow...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Wanna know what grinds my gears? That all I ever drink is Keystone. I am so sick of cat piss. The problem is it only costs 12 bucks a case at the local liquor store, so I HAVE to buy that.
                if you are paying $12 bucks for a 30 pack you have no room to complain. at that price, who gives a **** how it tastes?

and on that note, why not just buy bottom shelf liquor if it's such a problem?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  if you are paying $12 bucks for a 30 pack you have no room to complain. at that price, who gives a **** how it tastes?

and on that note, why not just buy bottom shelf liquor if it's such a problem?
                  its only a 24 pack. and all im saying is im sick of it.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

its only a 24 pack. and all im saying is im sick of it.
                    Change it up. Drink Natty Light ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      This is actually a proven strategy.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• and that is all....

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          I am not gonna lie, I have never had Natty Light before haha. Maybe I will have to get a new brand of **** next time...

Originally posted by General Zod View Post

and that is all....
                          Pabst is the ****** ****. I've never bought it so I don't know how much it costs but a friend gave me a whole bunch one night because he owed me. LOVE it.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Ya I often am relegated to cheap beers, but there is still a lot of selection even for that price range. Off the top of my head these beers (30 packs) can all be had in the 12-15 a case price range.

Keystone, PBR, Red Dog, High Life, Milwaukees Best, Old Milwaukee, Black Label, Natural Ice, Strohs, Busch, 'Beer', Mountain Creek (11 bucks for 30pack flats @ Trader Joes!)

Comment

I am not gonna lie, I have never had Natty Light before haha. Maybe I will have to get a new brand of **** next time...

Pabst is the ****** ****. I've never bought it so I don't know how much it costs but a friend gave me a whole bunch one night because he owed me. LOVE it.
                              IMHO

It is the king of the $12 30 packs :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                                Ya I often am relegated to cheap beers, but there is still a lot of selection even for that price range. Off the top of my head these beers (30 packs) can all be had in the 12-15 a case price range.

Keystone, PBR, Red Dog, High Life, Milwaukees Best, Old Milwaukee, Black Label, Natural Ice, Strohs, Busch, 'Beer', Mountain Creek (11 bucks for 30pack flats @ Trader Joes!)
                                Yeah, see I am not 21 so I don't go to the store at look at all my options haha. I say hey, Timmy, you going to the liquor store in the next couple days? Sweet, can you pick me up some cat piss?

Next time I will be sure to go with one of these options.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information