What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    yea my dad said it best "that jerk off wouldn't have done **** if I was there with you. I really hope this guy calls, I will tell him give me your info beacuse your wife hurt my car."

also my dad is a police officer he said they would have had no case at all.

a good one would have been "tell your wife to check her peripherals"
    That would have worked well. I would have preferred something more vulgar and flat out mean. I ******* hate people like that....

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
      I'd just intentionally slow down to the speed of the car in front of him and keep him stuck there for a long ass time.
      You should move to Houston. You would continuously be honked at and tailgated like no other.

Comment

• I love when im driving and it's a 2 lane street. There is a street like this on my way to college. There is a long traffic light and just after the traffic light the right lane extends another 30 feet and it turn into a 1 lane street, so if you are in the right lane you have to merge left. Everyone that is going straight is on the left lane. People that want to make a right turn go into the right lane and turn on red. There is about 10 cars in the left lane and no one in the right all the time. One douche bag decides he'll go into the right lane even if they are turning straight, so everyone behind him in that lane have to wait till it turns green before they make their right turn.

If I am the first person in the left lane, i always accelerate very fast so the idiot next to me doesn't pass me before the 2 lane street ends. If you succeed, he waits for like 20 cars to pass before he can go into that left lane. The traffic light is extremely long and a lot of students go to class at the same time so cars pile up.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
          You should move to Houston. You would continuously be honked at and tailgated like no other.
          In Houston I'd get shot after two days.

Comment

• yea, I was thinking about just saying "merry ******* christmas" because it was 3 days after christmas, they had 2 kids under 8 with them and just the way they were dressed as your typical yuppies think they are hot ****. (north face out the ass, the dad had a polo hat on etc.) they would have flipped and it would have caused more drama.

I guarentee if I was 6'4 230 they wouldnt have done anything like stalk me into qdoba and demand my information.

They probably went off to some country club to tell the crowd how tough the father was today.

Comment

yea, I was thinking about just saying "merry ******* christmas" because it was 3 days after christmas, they had 2 kids under 8 with them and just the way they were dressed as your typical yuppies think they are hot ****. (north face out the ass, the dad had a polo hat on etc.) they would have flipped and it would have caused more drama.

I guarentee if I was 6'4 230 they wouldnt have done anything like stalk me into qdoba and demand my information.

They probably went off to some country club to tell the crowd how tough the father was today.
              they probably went to visit his wife's millionaire parents who give them all their money and neither of them actually work.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Yeah, you should have definately told that guy to **** off.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• even if I didnt look, swung the door open and hit her it is still unecessary to follow me into qdoba, snap at my sister and demand my info. he is just a douche.

Comment

people who think they are better then everyone else.

one day i was getting out of my sisters car at the mall. I have my door fully open and as I was getting out this lady walking as fast as she could comes by and was in some zone and had her elbow hit my sisters car. At the top of her lungs she was yelling go. I get out I said I am sorry for what happened are you alright. Next thing I know her husband started yelling "thats the reason for what happend, you are so distracted by your cell phone" (I had my phone in my hand, I wasnt even using it.) I said "you have no idea what happened, I wasnt even on my phone. I had my door opened your wife hit my door". So we go into Qdoba.

This guy follows me into Qdoba and says "I need your name and information you hurt my wife!". He runs up to the counter, cuts infront of about 5 people in line and grabs the pen by the cash register. as I start to write down my name and phone number(bad idea to give him my real name but I figured the cops were on there way I wanted to show I was calm, collective and didn't have a smart ass attitude) so as I am writing he snaps at my sister "whats with this eye rolling!". I give him the napkin and he says "I will call you if we press charges"

I figured the guy was just being a bully but that whole situation was ridiculous.
                    I would have looked at the wife and said "You need to put your dog on a leash."

Comment

• she probably bitched at him about not being manly enough and sent him to qdoba.

Comment

• another good one would have been.

"Is your wife going to suck your dick now because you are acting tough at an 18 year old."

Comment

• Sorry to be a subject breaker (yeah, that guy did sound like a dick)

People who have no gym etiquette. It really pisses me off when they have huge signs that tell people that you must wear at least some sort of shorts in the sauna and your funky, nasty ass is in there buck naked - spread out all over the place. At least wear a ******* towel you weird bastard.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Why do I read that whole story as some idiot woman walking into your parked car and then kicking up a fuss?

If I read it correctly, I loled correctly. If not... I still lol at it because I like my interpretation.

Oh... and as someone who had to catch public transport to work today, I hate public transport.

Who the hell designs a train for people who are 110lbs? Honestly, I had a guy I would describe as tiny and a girl who I would describe as normal, both about 110lbs, on either side of me and I still have to sit with my shoulders hunched forward, it is so ******* uncomfortable. Then as if to make things worse the idiot guy starts trying to fall asleep on my shoulder and then a fat chick stands between me and the only good looking female on the train. Need to fix my iPod asap is very apparent now that I will be frequenting the hell hole that is Perth public transport.

On a positive... talked my way out of a $100 fine because my stupid "smartrider" card decided it didn't work so that's a positive.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              Sorry to be a subject breaker (yeah, that guy did sound like a dick)

People who have no gym etiquette. It really pisses me off when they have huge signs that tell people that you must wear at least some sort of shorts in the sauna and your funky, nasty ass is in there buck naked - spread out all over the place. At least wear a ******* towel you weird bastard.
                              hahaha They do that at your gym? I have never seen that at my gym. I am glad they wear clothes. I am guessing no girl comes in to the sauna like that though?

Comment

• haha I agree, it is disgusting. I hate it when you are in there alone and then an naked man comes in who is 40 years older then you. It is an awkward time because being in the sauna can be a great way to relax then you have some naked guy real close to you. There is this one guy who thinks its cool to shave naked, then get into the sauna. it is disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information