No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoning out in class and then realizing you have absolutely no idea what the **** is going on.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
      Zoning out in class and then realizing you have absolutely no idea what the **** is going on.

Then realizing you should focus and pay attention only to have the same thing happen 5 minutes later.

Comment

Zoning out in class and then realizing you have absolutely no idea what the **** is going on.
        Or when simply staying awake is really all you can focus on. One of those long classes with some professor just going on and on, dimmed lights. Takes all of your energy to keep your head upright and eyes open, taking notes and really paying attention is beyond a luxury at that point. You just don't want to be face down on a table drooling.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Then realizing you should focus and pay attention only to have the same thing happen 5 minutes later.
          You just described half of my 6th grade class today as I went over how to insert and modify a bar graph in MS Word 07.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Snow is effin ***....snowed in 2wice in 5days? Wtf...

Comment

• Yeah this snow is starting to get a little ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                It is a male only sauna (in the men's locker room - the women have their own). I don't mind it if someone is in there, I have no problem being friendly, introducing myself and starting a conversation. I do have a problem when the sign is so big that Ray Charles could read it and yet this guy still goes in naked as a jay bird. I told him to go put some shorts on - he didn't come back in, but his sweaty butt prints were still there. I felt like "rage guy".
                At my gym the sauna is near the pool so male or female can get in there which is probably why people dont get naked in there.

Comment

• ******* corrupted downloads.

Comment

• I don't get the hate on precipitation. I like the variety.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• what grinds my gears?

Being 25 years old, having two jobs (looking for a 3rd), working all the time, have no money to go out and have fun like the rest of the 20 yeard old world, paying all my bills, and yet my parents still constantly ***** and seem to have me by the balls.

So i guess everyday life grinds me gears.
                      INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• The way my feet get cold on Adderall.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Sand grinds my gears. I don't even mean that funny as in gears get grindy from and or anyhing. I really don't like sand.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            Sand grinds my gears. I don't even mean that funny as in gears get grindy from and or anyhing. I really don't like sand.
                            I don't like it when sand sticks to your feet after you get out of the water. Girls always complain about sand in their vaginas.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                              I don't like it when sand sticks to your feet after you get out of the water. Girls always complain about sand in their vaginas.
                              I always complain about snad in girls' vagina's. Don't ever get horny when you're on a beach with your gf, you're in for a world of friction burn-enduced hurt.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• It grinds my gears that half of my soccer team gets alchohol violations, so my coach is really cracking down. They don't drink well. They get caught every other weekend. So smart people like me are being punished. If I get caught once in offseason, I have to miss all of spring season. These dumbasses who got caught 2+ times during season had to miss one game, whereas I will have to miss 2 weeks of practice if I get caught ONCE.

Dumbasses grind my gears.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information