What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    cops suck. I'd never hang out with cops.

"Cops don't like me, so I don't like cops."

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
      when people dont hold the door or dont say thank you when you hold it for them.
      Originally posted by Boston View Post
      People who don't hold the door open behind them. So ******* annoying.
      Hit the nail on the head.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• You know what really grinds my gears? When every job opening you see requires 1-3 years industry experience. HTF am I suppose to get that experience when no one will hire me. assholes !
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• When people on trains insist on talking so loud that everyone has to hear them and they are talking about nothing. I witnessed two kids today who must have gone through their whole class list saying why each one was an idiot. I wanted to punch one of them because he kept saying idiot, do you know how idiotic you sound when you use the same word to describe everything, get a vocabulary you moron!

Also... Couples who have to be in constant physical contact like they are sharing oxygen or something. FFS, you can't just be in public places and act like normal people? You have to constantly touch each other, patting is for dogs, not humans...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• People who talk on their cell phone 5 minutes before class starts. The lecture hall is full of like 150 people listening to your conversation that no one gives a **** about. Step outside and take the call or call the person later. If you were so important that you had to take the call then you wouldn't be there.

Comment

• I hate it when people use bluetooth headsets in stores and they are shopping and it looks like they are talking to themselves. At first it's kind of funny, but then it just gets annoying.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I hate it when girls open their mouths
                GO RAVENS

Comment

• Basketball.

There's way too many ******* timeouts. Stop showing like 30 seconds of gameplay, then going to a commercial, then showing a minute, then another commercial. Seriously, each team should only get like 4 timeouts.

I ******* hate watching basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                    I hate it when girls open their mouths
                    I like it. Then I can stick my dick in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      Basketball.

There's way too many ******* timeouts. Stop showing like 30 seconds of gameplay, then going to a commercial, then showing a minute, then another commercial. Seriously, each team should only get like 4 timeouts.

I ******* hate watching basketball.
                      Funny a football fan would say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                        Funny a football fan would say that.
                        Oh, I hate it in football too. But I was just watching basketball and there was like 5 timeouts in a span of like a minute and a half.

I guess I'm more pissed at TV. I'd rather sit and watch the timeout if there's going to be that many timeouts, otherwise stop giving teams like 15 timeouts each.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                          I like it. Then I can stick my dick in it.
                          I hate it when I'm getting a blowjob and her canines awkwardly gash into the skin of my head.... While it may be a rare experience that only lasts a second, it's like rubbing jagged rocks on my weiner
                          Last edited by GoRavens; 02-16-2010, 10:55 PM.
                          GO RAVENS

Comment

I hate it when I'm getting a blowjob and her teeth scrap against the skin of my head.. While it may be a rare experience that only lasts a second, it's like rubbing jagged rocks on my weiner
                            You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

I hate it when I'm getting a blowjob and her canines awkwardly gash into the skin of my head.... While it may be a rare experience that only lasts a second, it's like rubbing jagged rocks on my weiner
                              Quick tip : 10 year olds often don't have their canines.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                                You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
                                This issue has been taken care of.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information