• Show
Clear All

• unshakable regret

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
      I hate it when people use bluetooth headsets in stores and they are shopping and it looks like they are talking to themselves. At first it's kind of funny, but then it just gets annoying.
      Trust me, it's way worse when you're the cashier serving them.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• There's way too many ******* timeouts. Stop showing like 30 seconds of gameplay, then going to a commercial, then showing a minute, then another commercial. Seriously, each team should only get like 4 timeouts.
        I agree, but more than that, the fouling and timeouts at the end of the game are the worst. It kills the game, imo. I think they need to change the rule so that any intentional foul in the last say 3 minutes is however many free throws and the team gets the ball back. I don't want to watch FTs decide a close game and it's just ugly to watch anyway. Throw in the timeouts and it is painful.

Unfortunately, football is similar with the need to take an ad break with the timeouts, fair enough they used it legitimately, but when the timeout is taken to stop the clock, just wait for the next play.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          Basketball.

There's way too many ******* timeouts. Stop showing like 30 seconds of gameplay, then going to a commercial, then showing a minute, then another commercial. Seriously, each team should only get like 4 timeouts.

I ******* hate watching basketball.
          Ya, this is much more of a college problem than NBA too. Sort of the opposite of NFL/NCAA where the NFL goes to 10x more timeouts. The last minute of any moderately close college basketball game is going to take at least half an hour. Each coach calling a timeout before every possession to call a play, ya its really annoying.

Comment

• When im on the highway and people don't understand the far left lane is for passing and cars willing to go fast.

jeez

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              Basketball.

There's way too many ******* timeouts. Stop showing like 30 seconds of gameplay, then going to a commercial, then showing a minute, then another commercial. Seriously, each team should only get like 4 timeouts.

I ******* hate watching basketball.

Well basketball is still awesome to watch, but I agree the amount of timeouts is absolutely ridiculous and I would have no problem with each team only getting half the number of timeouts they get currently.

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                Also... Couples who have to be in constant physical contact like they are sharing oxygen or something. FFS, you can't just be in public places and act like normal people? You have to constantly touch each other, patting is for dogs, not humans...
                wogitalia wasn't hugged enough as a child.

Comment

• Or too much.

Comment

• Or maybe it's by whom I was hugged ;).

Seriously though, I have a mate who does it and it seems to be the general consensus amongst everyone else I know that the only justifiable response is to punch him in the face, her as well, but you just can't do that in reality. They literally pat eachother and stroke like they are dogs or cats...

Opened a wound here methinks.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by dennis leary
                      I drive really slow in the ultra-fast lane,
                      While people behind me are going insane.
                      I'm an asshole (He's an asshole, what an asshole)
                      I'm an asshole (He's an asshole, such an asshole)
                      Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
                      When im on the highway and people don't understand the far left lane is for passing and cars willing to go fast.

jeez
                      also gold from that song.

Originally posted by dennis leary
                      Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces,
                      While handicapped people make handicapped faces.
                      I'm an asshole (He's an asshole, what an asshole)
                      I'm an asshole (He's a real ******* asshole)

Hitman D

Comment

• When they pack all these trailers for films that were so bad they went straight to video into the rental DVD before the film you wanted to see begins. This is one way to wear out the Advance button on your remote faster than the others....

Comment

• Originally posted by tEk View Post
                          also gold from that song.
                          It grinds my gears when people think Dennis Leary is funny.

Last edited by Ward; 02-17-2010, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                            Or maybe it's by whom I was hugged ;).

Seriously though, I have a mate who does it and it seems to be the general consensus amongst everyone else I know that the only justifiable response is to punch him in the face, her as well, but you just can't do that in reality. They literally pat eachother and stroke like they are dogs or cats...

Opened a wound here methinks.
                            I mean, hugging and kissing is ok in public, but strait up stroking and feeling eachother up and making out is not ok. Get a room people.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post

im not saying dennis leary is funny, that song is very hilarious though.

Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post

sorry buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information