No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denis Leary gets my props for not fitting into a cookie cutter mold like 99% of other actors/comedians. I don't think he is hilariously funny though.

Comment

• When people walk too damn slow in front of you or when a person you talk to walks too damn fast like you're training for the 100 meter dash.

Comment

• I hate when someone makes a reference to a movie, show, or song, and then you say something from that same thing and they don't get it.

Comment

• I hate people that carry stuff in the back of their cars and drive 30 miles under the speed limit. It wouldn't be that bad if you didn't cause a traffic Jam because your dumbass cant see a 2 mile line forming behind you. Pull over and let people pass!!!

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• I mean, hugging and kissing is ok in public, but strait up stroking and feeling eachother up and making out is not ok. Get a room people.
            Even lingering hugs is annoying. There was a couple on the train yesterday, everytime the guy took a step back because his woman was cramping him she would step forward into the space, it was awkward and painful to watch. So funny though because she just looked pathetic that she couldn't just stand half a metre away but had to be in full contact at all times.

When people walk too damn slow in front of you or when a person you talk to walks too damn fast like you're training for the 100 meter dash.
            Slow walkers are a pain in the ass. In expansion to that, people who walk on the right, foot paths and shopping centres should follow the road, if you drive on the left, walk on the left(you can flip this everyone who drives on the right). Those idiot people who insist on walking against the flow and making life harder on everyone...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              When people walk too damn slow in front of you or when a person you talk to walks too damn fast like you're training for the 100 meter dash.
              You know what's 100x worse? When you're walking down the sidewalk and a bike comes up behind you missing you by inches at 95 mph. I swear to god, one of these days I'm gonna knock one of those bastards over.

SIDEWALKS ARE FOR WALKING!!!

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• People who text the whole time while they're talking to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  People who text the whole time while they're talking to you.
                  Do you have a cell phone?

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                    You know what's 100x worse? When you're walking down the sidewalk and a bike comes up behind you missing you by inches at 95 mph. I swear to god, one of these days I'm gonna knock one of those bastards over.

If I have headphones in,

1. I will not hear you. Not that I would anyway, you slick rider.

2. I will bust a move, and you will ride straight into my leg.

Comment

• People who driver overly large trucks or SUVs that think that since they own one, it gives them the right to park all f'd up in a parking lot. Like diagonal taking up 3 spaces, or long ways. **** pisses me off to no end.

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                        Even lingering hugs is annoying. There was a couple on the train yesterday, everytime the guy took a step back because his woman was cramping him she would step forward into the space, it was awkward and painful to watch. So funny though because she just looked pathetic that she couldn't just stand half a metre away but had to be in full contact at all times.
                        Really? You don't like PDA? I not only like PDA, I am upset at anything below ******* in public.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                          People who driver overly large trucks or SUVs that think that since they own one, it gives them the right to park all f'd up in a parking lot. Like diagonal taking up 3 spaces, or long ways. **** pisses me off to no end.
                          This is what keys are for.

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post

This is one of my highest pet peeves being on a college campus.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Not being in the NFLDC/SWDC HOF.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• **** beeyotch

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information