No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat lady eating cheesesteak and cheese fries, drinking diet coke.

Fat kid at Burger King orders two whoppers. "I'll just burn it off at the gym." lolz.

Comment

• Not having anything to eat.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Edit - Oh, you son of a *****.

I've got one:

Writing out nice paragraphs on my area of expertise (library loan) to help out Chris... only to have him delete his post by the time mine was posted.

Double time - well that was nice of him.
        Last edited by SuperMcGee; 02-18-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          I would imagine the check out system is similar to my library. I don't deal with books, but I think it's just one scan in and out. I would almost certainly chalk this up to human error on the part of the library you returned it to when they checked it in. I doubt the fine is too heavy, and an in person meeting should clear this up if the e-mail does not.

I work with electronic equipment at what I'm sure is a smaller library, so we're more cautious when checking our stuff in and out. But with books at a larger library, it seems even more likely that somebody did not check it in correctly, and all they would have to go by is the system saying it wasn't returned because nobody scanned it in.
          Yeah, I got a reply to the e-mail I sent, and it was human error. I deleted my post, so I'm just gonna reply to this one so no one thinks you're crazy ;)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Sidewalks are for non motor vehicle traffic! Its WAY ******* worse when a biker is riding in the middle of the damned street and you either have to run them over or go 3 feet into the other lane. Sidewalks are made for the bikers mayn.

Comment

• My view is if you dress like Lance Armstrong and take **** way too seriously, bike on the road, because I hope you get hit.

If you're just biking to get from point A to Point B and have no delusions of riding in the Tour De France, take the sidewalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                Sidewalks are for non motor vehicle traffic! Its WAY ******* worse when a biker is riding in the middle of the damned street and you either have to run them over or go 3 feet into the other lane. Sidewalks are made for the bikers mayn.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                My view is if you dress like Lance Armstrong and take **** way too seriously, bike on the road, because I hope you get hit.

If you're just biking to get from point A to Point B and have no delusions of riding in the Tour De France, take the sidewalk.
                NO! Sidwalks are for walking. It's actually illegal here to ride your bike on the sidewalk, everybody still does it, but they could ticket them if they wanted.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• When I was little my Dad used to tell me the story of the time when he swallowed a quarter and pooped out two dimes and a nickel...After I found out it wasn't true, I was traumatized.

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                    NO! Sidwalks are for walking. It's actually illegal here to ride your bike on the sidewalk, everybody still does it, but they could ticket them if they wanted.
                    Where is this?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• What really grinds my ******* gears is when the pharmacy tells me its going to take no more than 10 minutes to refill my script and then 85 minutes later, I get the news that they ****** up my refill and I have to go back to the dr to get a new prescription sheet. Then, I come back, and wait 30 more min and finally get my ****.

My pharmacy is a bigger disaster than the Herschel Walker trade.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Nurses tell you the doctor will be with you shortly. Hour later, doctor comes in, tells you everything is fine and makes you wait like another hour before you can leave.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          Where is this?
                          Wisconsin, but it's a city ordinance not a state law

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• And it's definitely not an ordinance or anything here. Bikers be everywhere.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                              When I was little my Dad used to tell me the story of the time when he swallowed a quarter and pooped out two dimes and a nickel...After I found out it wasn't true, I was traumatized.
                              my dad used to tell me the story about how if you wore socks to bed, your feet would turn to wood, and it happened to a friend of his. Scared me shitless when I was young and believed it.

Comment

• Bikers not being allowed to use the sidewalks is absolute retardation. They would rather bikers and cars play chicken than bikers & pedestrians?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information