Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Not being in the NFLDC/SWDC HOF.
    I also wonder why I was not chosen this past year.

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    Sidewalks are for non motor vehicle traffic! Its WAY ******* worse when a biker is riding in the middle of the damned street and you either have to run them over or go 3 feet into the other lane. Sidewalks are made for the bikers mayn.
    No, they weren't. They are legally given the same rights to the road as you.

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Where is this?
    In several states it's illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk. You can't in Texas. They dont enforce it but they could. Most places don't because they don't have bike lanes on streets. That is what you all should be upset about, not the bikers. Blame your respective towns.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I also wonder why I was not chosen this past year.
      I wonder why I'm only averaging 1000 posts a year.
      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• You drive a car. That means you're adding pollution to the air of your city, but bikers grind your gears? Yeah I'd rather have them in fleets of 8 mpg Ford 350 duallys making my air shittier and kill more native wildlife with air/noise pollution. Those bikers sure are assholes for thinking they can use the roads like the rest of deserving people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
          You drive a car. That means you're adding pollution to the air of your city, but bikers grind your gears? Yeah I'd rather have them in fleets of 8 mpg Ford 350 duallys making my air shittier and kill more native wildlife with air/noise pollution. Those bikers sure are assholes for thinking they can use the roads like the rest of deserving people.
          I know this is supposed to be bad, but I feel like a total badass right now.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
            I know this is supposed to be bad, but I feel like a total badass right now.
            Drive what you wanna drive, but I don't get hating on people who don't feel like joining the circle jerk on the environment. I don't bike myself, but I drive a small sedan with great mileage, and I SHARE THE ROAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
              Drive what you wanna drive, but I don't get hating on people who don't feel like joining the circle jerk on the environment. I don't bike myself, but I drive a small sedan with great mileage, and I SHARE THE ROAD.
              I biked every where in college. I miss it, especially when it's really nice outside.

People who hate on those who ride bikes pisses me off. When I ride around here, people flip me off or give me dirty looks. Sorry I dont feel like driving to my friend's house when it's a short 5 minute ride.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                NO! Sidwalks are for walking. It's actually illegal here to ride your bike on the sidewalk, everybody still does it, but they could ticket them if they wanted.
                Haha this reminded me when my friend got pulled over by a bike cop when he was riding on a side walk.

Anyways i hate road bikers who feel they need to take up half the road when they are over weight and ride 10 mph on a 35. That usually gets me going i yell at them and give the the middle finger.

Comment

• He was a punk anti American supremacist not to mention who had a Moe hawk. that might be why he got pulled over.

Comment

• Originally posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
                    Haha this reminded me when my friend got pulled over by a bike cop when he was riding on a side walk.

Anyways i hate road bikers who feel they need to take up half the road when they are over weight and ride 10 mph on a 35. That usually gets me going i yell at them and give the the middle finger.
                    Ha, one time a friend and I were driving and accidently missed a road so we went to turn around and we went into a one way street the wrong way. A bike cop starts screaming at us after weve already turned around, my friend waits for him to get up nice and close to us and just drives away. So funny.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Almost all frat guys...

Side note, if you want to piss off a frat guy, take a chance on referring to their "fraternity" or "house" as a frat. It usually works.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        Almost all frat guys...

Side note, if you want to piss off a frat guy, take a chance on referring to their "fraternity" or "house" as a frat. It usually works.
                        Apparently they argue that you shouldn't call a fraternity a frat because you wouldn't call your country a ****. I know it's supposed to be funny, but ughhhh

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Almost all frat guys...

Hey man....not cool to generalize.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                            Hey man....not cool to generalize.
                            Hey, I said most :).

I had friends at school that were in a frat and weren't huge dbags, so I know they exist. But the majority of frat guys I've met pretty much all belong in a hardware section.

And I've gotten the speech on not calling it a frat and something about respect. But I'm not in your frat or any frat, so I don't have to respect ****.

That, and telling them one of their secrets and doing their handshake with them pisses them off as well. In that case, my friends were kinda douchey for telling us them.

Comment

Hey, I said most :).

I had friends at school that were in a frat and weren't huge dbags, so I know they exist. But the majority of frat guys I've met pretty much all belong in a hardware section.

And I've gotten the speech on not calling it a frat and something about respect. But I'm not in your frat or any frat, so I don't have to respect ****.

That, and telling them one of their secrets and doing their handshake with them pisses them off as well. In that case, my friends were kinda douchey for telling us them.
                              Frats have secret handshakes?!? BAHAHAHAHA!!!! They're even bigger douches than I thought, if that was possible

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                                Where is this?
                                its actually a law in germany, u gotta ride on the street if you are like older than 12

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information